• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Zelda Wii U - First Look

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Looking back...I think I see breasts. Not kidding. His/her chest seems...a little big.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'm really excited to see more information come out about this game. Just the idea that they're making it more like the original with the truly open world gameplay makes me excited enough. Then when I saw Link himself arrive on screen with more modern-esque clothing and with a steampunk-like bow and arrow I did get a little more excited for it.

I admit that I am one of those people who don't care for the formula and style of Zelda to change that much, but I'm going to keep an open mind towards this and wait until I actually play to give my judgment. But from what I've seen thus far (which was just a small teaser), its looking pretty awesome. :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
HALLELUJAH

BLESS EVERYONE

I AM SO HAPPY

THIS GAME IS GORGEOUS AND FINALLY FKKMSN MDSMAKSKSSASA

I understand where the concern lies with Link's design, but I doubt he'd be wearing that outfit for long. It doesn't look too terrible; I could learn to live with it. I agree that Link looks a bit feminine, but who said that was a bad thing?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Metal Zelda Solid V: The Phantom Ganon.

My panties cannon handle this. They were not prepared. Maybe they're bringing in the Sci-Fi ideas they had for the first Zelda game? Everything is soooo pretty. My heart is pounding >3<

...eh... it's great that we are finally getting some information about Zelda Wii U but... it's not that impressive. I'll be buying it purely because it's a Zelda game, but something about it doesn't really tick with me, I just don't think it's something to get over hyped or teary about. My opinion will probably change once we see some more, proper gameplay, but all in all it's good, but not that amazing as people are making it out to be.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Am I the only one who actually likes Link's ponytail? I liked Link's design in the OoT manga with the ponytail and I still think it looks nice in 3D too..

That being said I'm not a fan of the art style but I can learn to live with it.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
And from what I saw I'm not impressed. Graphics = awesome but I'm not buying a game for graphics only. I haven't bought a Wii U yet and now I saw this I keep my money in my pocket. Not worth my money.

You know, the game is more than just graphics... and considering that's all they really showed, I don't see how you could have made up your mind about it. I'd understand if you weren't impressed with what they showed and remained skeptical, but not worth your money? Really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom