• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Wii Items.

D

Dark Nut

Definitely the fire rod, in 3D you could use it to make some really cool puzzles, and it could be useful for combat as well.

E

Evalition

i liked the completely unexpected items in twilight princes, the ball and chain, the spinner, the controle thing for the old statues. they need to have more unexpected items.

T

the knight

axe, gauntlets, spear, daggers, lasso
if their is flying winged boots possibly

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
Well, as many have said, the roc's cape. Oh, and how about the gust jar? I loved that thing. And you can't forget the sawed off shotgun...........................................................................................................PSYCHE!

lilwilly

Swordless Link
definatley a bow+arrow it has been a big item since Zelda 1 through spirit tracks (I think?)

R

Rito

they should have a hanglider like item which you could use like the deku leaf in the windwaker to glide down from places. The deku leaf is on of my favorite items of all items. Also the grapplin hook is a cool item which I think should be used more than it is. I also think they should put a crossbow as an uprgaded version of the boomerang. Also I had this idea of an item like the dominion rod with a differnt name like the hyrule scepter which would act like the instrement.

Id give bombs away just to have the good old magic meter back ( and have lots of things to do with it too) when was last time we saw it? IIRC it was in WW, which was released in 2002. 8 years without the magic meter IIRC :( anyways, id like anything to do with magic. period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom