• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Wii Items.

jlemon9721

Me. I kill you.
Does anyone have any ideas for items? I hoping that Nintendo would create some new items and bring back some old ones. Obviously arrows, bombs, boomerang the usual. But maybe you can also get the pegasus boots (sorry about spelling) or Roc's cape. I also hope that they bring back the elemental arrows, does anyone else have any ideas?

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
You know what would be funny. They bring something like this, Sephiroth's single wing crossed with the dominion rod. Now that would be freaky and cool at the same time!!!!!

octorok74

TETTAC
Obviously the arrows, bombs, and boomarang are items that should make a comeback, because they all play specific roles. I would like to see the pegasus boots in a 3D Zelda game, but I can't imagine how it would be used. As for the elemental arrows, those would be cool to have back. I would like to see the seed satchel make a return with the seed shooter, although again the pegasus seeds I can't see how they would be used.

Austin

Austin
I think there's been a thread like this. Anyway, I want the magic powder back from ALttP.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
The only thing that I would really like to see included in the new Zelda Wii game is the lens of truth, i think it really added a layer of depth to the 64 games. Making parts of puzzles or enemies invisible amps the difficulty up quite a bit and combine with the mask of truths power to read peoples minds it would become a key to unlocking many secrets!

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
I would like to see some masks with special abilities to come back, masks like the the three transformation masks and the bunny hood (MM).

.....IDEA!!! how about a mix between the double clawshot (or hookshot) the iron boots and the ball n chain. like say there is a boss that is magnetic on his head and the roof is magnetic too. so you shoot the double iron claw (thats what i call the item!) at the ceiling and the you swing your body over to his head and shoot his head and when your body hits him it hurts him and exposes his weak spot.....that would be cool

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Like Raven said, I'd love to have the Lens of Truth come back. It allowed a whole set of unique puzzles to be become apparent, and added diversity to the game. On top of that, I'd love to see the Ocarina of Time make a comeback, maybe even making a connection with the original Hero of Time when you obtain it.

A

Aloyasha

Re: Zelda Wii Items

What about the clothes?, In OoT it just changes the color, In TW the all look pretty cool but I have an idea for there should be a Dark Knight Costume.
And for the Boomerang it should have some special affects like in TW it has a wind affect, this time it should have like a transparent affect or it could work underwater or something. I liked a lot the idea of the Bomb Arrows it was epic. I have nothing else in my head.

T

TheLastLink

I would like some sort of magnetic item, kind of like the magnetic gloves from the oracle game (can't remember which)
and the iron boots from TP except pushed even further with the amount of puzzles, and maybe even a boss with a magnetic puzzle.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
What about the clothes?, In OoT it just changes the color, In TW the all look pretty cool but I have an idea for there should be a Dark Knight Costume.
And for the Boomerang it should have some special affects like in TW it has a wind affect, this time it should have like a transparent affect or it could work underwater or something. I liked a lot the idea of the Bomb Arrows it was epic. I have nothing else in my head.
I think different costumes are interesting. I liked how in TP the tunics were very detailed rather than just changed in color. I'd like to see something like that again, but I'm afraid a Dark Knight costume is simply not for Link. Dark Knights usually refer to darker and sometimes evil character, neither of which fit Link's character despite how little he's been developed. On top of that, he's not at all a night. He's just a simple boy who takes the path of a hero... I'd like his new clothing to reflect that to an even further extent than the costumes in TP did.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
On top of that, he's not at all a night. He's just a simple boy who takes the path of a hero... I'd like his new clothing to reflect that to an even further extent than the costumes in TP did.
Well technically, he's a descendant of one of the Knights of Hyrule. So he could be one if he wanted to. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom