• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Wii Game Trailer

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Does anyone here watch G4tv?
They had a great game trailer for the new Zelda title, plus an interview with one of the heads of Nintendo America, and he was hinting at some special new content with the Zelda Wii!

Can't Wait!

PS: I'm pretty sure there was a website you could go to to view the trailer...
I think it was www.gametrailers.com

If I was mistaken on the website please post and I will edit it!

im assuming youre new to zelda, that gameplay footage was footage from twilight princess and not the new zelda, twilight princess has been out for 4 years now and we've yet to even have a single screenshot of the new zelda wii (with the exception of the artwork).

if youre new try twilight princess its amazing, almost as good as OOT (which many consider to be the best game of all time) its jsut that some fanboys deny it being so close to Ocarina of times awesomeness

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Ya... When I went back and watched it again I noticed that too (cause I just started playing Twilight Princess)... Sad day! They confused me cause they were talking about the new Zelda... those jerks!

Anywho... if a Mod could either lock/or delete this thread that'd be great. Thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom