• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZELDA VILLAIN THEME BEATDOWN! (or the Topic in Which We Discuss Villian Themes)

Bestest Baddie Theme Ever!

• Ganondorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaati

• Majora

• Ghirahim

• Other

• Total voters
R

RetroStalfos

Theme songs, leitmotifs, or whatever you want to call theme. Every villain worth anything has one, everyone has one they love.

In this topic, my dear Zelda Dungeon forum goers, I charge you with telling us your favorite, and describing in sweet tasty detail why it is awesome.

I shall provide you with four options (the ones that came from the top of my head)

1. GANONDORF'S THEME

2. VAATI'S THEME

3. MAJORA'S THEME

4. GHIRAHIM'S THEME

5. OTHER (themes I may have neglected to include)

So I likes Girahim's theme :) its fun, quirky, and not too dark :) Right now Majora's in the lead but I feel like majora's theme was just a little weird in that it sounded like every other boss you had fought. I like special music for the final boss. :/ Gannon's theme is just scary :(

My favourite is definately Majora's theme. It's just really creepy and has really pulls you into the game.
Ghirahims theme and Vaati's theme would have to be tid for second.

I have always loved Ganondorf's theme. However, my favorite is now Ghirahim's theme. It is so dark, so evil, so twisted, and suits Ghirahim quite well.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I like Ghirahim's theme. I would always end up hoping that Ghirahim would be waiting for me at theend of the dungeon

Fig

The Altruist
I really love listening to Ghirahim's theme. In fact, that only reason why I play the boss battle trial, so I can battle my favorite boss in the game!

To me, Ghirahim's theme seemed more dramatic as he slowly approaches you to try and defeat u. Also u could just feel the tension building as the fight progressed more and more, unlike ganon's theme which I only liked in the wind waker. Majora was my second favorite because it's unique ;), and vaati's theme was kind of a downer to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom