• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Villain Rap Cypher

Do you guys hate me yet?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Who are you?

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No comment…

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I am a sociopath. I decided I wanted to do a special rap cypher (although I don’t know when I would record it). My musical talents are… lacking, at best. But regardless! My friendless (excluding you guys, assuming you don’t hate me yet) bum is determined, and needs help. At the very least, it could be fun. Here are the slots I would like to fill:

1. Demise: Daddyphatsnaps
  2. Vaati: Connor Quest
  3. Twinrova: Uwu_Oocoo2
  4. Agahnim: Rustage
  5. Onox: Afro Legacy
  6. Veran: FrivolousShara
  7. Yuga: Noah
  8. Hilda: HalaCG
  9. Lady Maud: Cora
  10. Zant: Mat4yo
  11. The Helmaroc King: NoneLikeJoshua
  12. Cole: The Stupendium
  13. Skull Kid: Pokémaniac
  14. Dark Link: Cam Steady
  15. Ganondorf:
  16. ???: Dan Bull

I’m here, but I would appreciate some help. I’ll edit it to add if you guys choose to help me.

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
If you could get other people to join in I'd be willing to help out. I'm actually a big fan of rap and rap cyphers. Do you have any experience in editing or making music? You would need to have some sort of music before you could think about getting lyrics or people to do parts. Personally I don't know anything about that, I just sing, but there are some people on zd that know about actual music making.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
Update: The Cypher is on track to be about 5 to 6 minutes long, with everyone getting 8 lines, preferably no longer than 20 seconds for this particular set up. But if you would like more time and/or lines, than that’s fine. I’m not changing my part any, though.

Last edited:

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
Applications are now closed. I have picked some people that are on YouTube and Apple Music that I would like to ask. If they say no, than I guess applications are allowed again.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
You forgot one of Zelda's best villains! Dethl deserves respect. Or ridicule, depending on his skill with the mic.

"Faces of evil in the dreamer's mind,
A lens of deceit to the eyes of the blind.

I'll put you to sleep,
Be counting sheep in a wink, don't blink,
Sweep you up in a knee-deep trash heap,
Sippin' on the tears you weep as your ship sink, Link,
Sleeping down with the cheap cheap,
Bars so deep you can't bleep this creep.

Nightmare, right here, white fear."

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
You forgot one of Zelda's best villains! Dethl deserves respect. Or ridicule, depending on his skill with the mic.

"Faces of evil in the dreamer's mind,
A lens of deceit to the eyes of the blind.

I'll put you to sleep,
Be counting sheep in a wink, don't blink,
Sweep you up in a knee-deep trash heap,
Sippin' on the tears you weep as your ship sink, Link,
Sleeping down with the cheap cheap,
Bars so deep you can't bleep this creep.

Nightmare, right here, white fear."
I didn’t count nightmare for the reasons I didn’t include malladus and bellum: I didn’t think they had enough personality to work with. But this is pretty good.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I'm just messing around to find some fxs but definetely can't get a beat. Spent more than an hour trying to de-clip that Midna-like sound (0:10) I created accidentally while I was trying to give a dark touch to the beatdown. https://youtu.be/aPY9wKk7kzM
THIS IS AMAZING!!! But I still need to come up with the characters for the rap battle. I’m thinking Jaba the Hutt vs. Master Kohga. Because pits, I guess. I just think it would be funny. Thanks, Grunder!

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
Production has been halted. I have that the best way to get the professionals on board is to release music before this. So, if anyone wants to be Monika from DDLC, I am planning a rap battle. I’m going to be Mewtwo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom