• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda: Twin Chronicles

Majora's Cat

How about that
Guys... thanks for reading! I appreciate it!

Chapter 14
Never Forget That Blood Will Shed

Poder looked around in confusion. Atsuma and Mizu stood where they were, stunned by Diablo’s sudden disappearance.
“Ah... I believe it is time we begin our attack on the rebellion,” Poder commented.
Mizu and Atsuma turned and looked at him. They surely must’ve thought he was insane.
“Why, your majesty? Diablo and his entire army will no longer assist us. How will we win?” Mizu asked, her shrill voice cracking.
“We must extinguish the rebellion before Diablo reaches them. He will surely attempt to join their forces out of pure hatred for me. We must eliminate the threat before Diablo is able to add his army to theirs. If that is done, there is no hope for us.”
“Then I guess... we should depart soon?” Atsuma said.
Poder simply nodded his head and gestured for them to follow him. He began scaling his way up the large tower in the center of the town.
“ALL MEMBERS OF THIS ORGANIZATION... WE SHALL JOIN IN JOYOUS CELEBRATION. TODAY WE WILL HAMMER THE FINAL NAIL ON HYRULE’S COFFIN. TODAY WE EXTINGUISH THE LAST BURNING FLAME OF REBELLION. TODAY, MY FRIENDS... IS OUR DAY OF GLORY!” Poder announced, looking down on his loyal subjects, Atsuma and Mizu at his side. He robed flapped in the wind and a deadly silence fell upon Castle Town.
Suddenly, cheers erupted from the large masses, spears and swords being thrown in the air in celebration.
“NEVER FORGET... THAT BLOOD SHALL BE SHED!” Poder screamed at the top of his lungs and raised his blade in the air. “FOLLOW ME!”
He jumped from the top of the tower, astonishing Atsuma and Mizu. They looked at each other in confusion, then slowly climbed their way down the tower. Poder ran through the crowds, the cult members parting and creating a path for their leader. Crowds of powerful sorcerers and guards chased after Poder, the village of South Hyrule their destination. The cult’s astronomical amount of followers stampeded across the otherwise empty Hyrule Field, screaming out their war cry.
“BLOOD WILL BE SHED! NEVER FORGET! BLOOD WILL BE SHED! NEVER FORGET!”
Once the group finally reached the Southern Entrance, the group slowed and carefully traversed the thick forest. Poder stayed in the front of the group, his blade raised far above his head. The cult moved onward, shouting and creating a ruckus. Finally Poder and his followers reached the village. The wind howled. The wooden doors creaked. Not a sound. Poder poked his head around the corner of the entrance to the village. Things were eerily quiet. He stepped one foot into the village, then the other. All seemed serene and unmoving.
“Hah!” A black fireball flew towards Poder.
He blocked it with his barrier, reducing the fireball to nothing. Tsukino burst out of the bushes, strange whip-like tendrils emerging from her hands. He vigorously flailed her arms, whipping the ground and leaving burn marks where the whips had made contact. Poder gaped, wide-eyed, then commanded his army to retreat.
“Run back now!” He commanded as several hundred rebels emerged from everywhere - bushes, houses, rooftops and even from holes underground.
The rebellion was even larger than Poder could’ve ever imagined - it even consisted of zoras, gorons and quite a few dekus as well. The cult ran in the opposite direction from which they came, Tsukino hot on their trail. Poder and his army were chased back into Hyrule Field, thought some cult members had been killed along the way, their bodies littering the path leading to the village. Once in the center of the field, Poder ordered for everyone to stop.
“Are you mad, your majesty?! They’re right behind us!” Mizu exclaimed worriedly.
“I know what I’m doing. Everyone, turn around and FIGHT!” Poder screamed at the top of his lungs. He charged recklessly into the heart of battle, slaying multiple civilians with multiple powerful sword strikes. Tsukino easily fought through crowds with her strange magic whips, sending cult guards and sorcerers flying in all directions. Poder noticed the large cattle ranch where he and Link had spent so much time together.
“It’s time for it to burn...” he whispered under his breath.
Poder ran away from the massive fighting and stood in front of the cattle ranch. Flames burst from his right hand and he fired multiple fireballs at the wooden corral and Fabi’s old house. He cackled madly as he walked away from the burning ranch, once a symbol of Link and Poder’s great friendship.

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Chapter 15
Battle at Hyrule Field

Link stood staring in awe at the scene unfolding before his very eyes. Massive hordes of the cult fought against the gravely outnumbered rebellion. Massive whips were violently tearing through massive groups of cult members. Tsukino! Link charged straight into the thick of battle, recklessly swinging his sword at any cult members in the way. He left behind a trail of destruction as he battled through the numerous cult members involved in the battle. The wind howled viciously - the goddesses were showing no mercy. Violent winds blew across the field, uprooting trees and sending some soldiers of the rebellion as well as the cult flying in the air.
“Hold on, Tsukino!” Link screamed, ramming several more sorcerers before reaching her.
“Damn...” Tsukino mumbled, clutching her arm. A small stream of blood streaked down her sleeves.
Link winced in determination and leapt right into battle once again. Elanore could be seen in the distance holding her own against a raging mob of cult members. Fireballs and curses soared through the air. Almost nothing could be seen in the midst of the insane commotion and movement. Pained groans came from those who were wounded and whooping battle cries from those who had killed an enemy.
“AGHHHHHH!” a bloodcurdling scream pierced the air.
Link quickly looked around and spotted Sharon’s blonde hair and became overwhelmed with grief when he noticed she was lying on the ground, blood gushing from her spine.
“NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Link screamed at the top of his lungs.
FWOOOOOSH!!! Fire burst out from his body and formed a large dome around his body. Link gasped in surprise and stared at his left hand. A feint glow seemed to be coming from his hand... in the shape of a triangle. He felt the most wonderful sensation wash over his body. Power surged through his veins all the way down to the tip of his sword. He exploded with rage and charged the large crowds standing before him. Guided by his instinct, Link charged ferociously through crowds of helpless cult members. With the aid of his fire dome, Link was practically invincible. Bodies burned up as they touched his impenetrable barrier. Several sorcerers and guards were rammed into by the fire barrier and immediately killed.
“AHHHHHH!”
“DAMMIT!!!”
“IT BURNS!!!”
The tormented victims of Link’s onslaught cried out in pain only to be trampled by the hundreds of warriors on the battlefield.

---

Bodies lay scattered across the field. The corpses of the rebellion were never-ending. All that could be seen was dismembered arms and legs that seemed to be sprinkled across the ground with the exception of a few eyeballs and torsos. Many of the rebellion had lost hope. The cult was huddled in a group, victorious. They had suffered few casualties... except for those slaughtered by Link and Tsukino. Poder stood at the head of the group and smiled his arrogant smile. All was lost.
“Link... you little fool. Did you honestly think that you would win?” Poder asked Link with a creepy grin spread across his face. His dark eyes were filled with the flaming pits of hell.
Link took a glance at his wounded fans, drained of any hope. Their chances had dwindled to the point where everyone was about to give in. The helpless look in their eyes pierced Link’s soul. He sighed and walked towards Poder, who looked more confident than ever.
“STOP THIS AT ONCE!” cried a man from behind the bodies of slaughtered rebels.
Poder stared at the man with a frustrated look in his eyes. “... Diablo.”

Last edited:
T

TheSkywardSword

WHAT!?!?! You KILLED ME???? I feel so sad... :( And did I say silver hair? I thought I said blonde...

But anyways, nice going!

I've been following along all the time, but only just decided to post.

Z

Zelda-tp

this story is amasing your very good
it´s hard to find good fan fic
that stays good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom