• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda: True/False Question Game

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I can take you both!

1. In the Minish Cap fusing Kinstone Pieces with Tingle and his brothers opens up a cave to the Fire Rod.
2. There is only one Peahat in Majora's Mask and it guards one of the game's masks.
3. Shooting a fire arrow at a Cucco in Ocarina of Time will turn it into chicken nuggets.
4. You can find a machine gun in Twilight Princess.
5. In Twilight Princess you can catch a small shark in the fishing pond.

-FALSE (it opens up the path to the magic boomerang).
-FALSE
-FALSE (WTF?)
-FALSE (WTFx2)
-FALSE (WTFx$E%)

1.) In Twilight Princess, using the Lantern will kill Poison Mites if they're crawling on you.
2.) Sprinkling Magic Powder on a Wisp in A Link to the Past will cause it to turn into a Fairy.
3.) Epona is named after a horse goddess.
4.) Romani from Majora's Mask calls Link "fairy boy."
5.) In Twilight Princess, shooting the bell above Renado's house with a Bomb Arrow yields 50 Rupees.

-FALSE (was it with the spin attack? This one actually gave me doubts)
-FALSE (geez, Eternal Nocturne, you really know how to confuse me)
-FALSE (WTFBBQ?)
-FALSE (Grasshoper wants a word with you)
-FALSE (again, you've got me doubtful)

I guess I just spammed falsokens and falsyukens here.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I think I'll give out my answers now. X3

1.) In Twilight Princess, using the Lantern will kill Poison Mites if they're crawling on you.
False. The Lantern doesn't kill the Poison Mites when they're on you; it just sends them away. Keeping the Lantern out makes you safe from the Mites since they try to avoid the light. The only move that kills Poison Mites is the Spin Attack. (It doesn't matter whether you're regular Link or Wolf Link.)
2.) Sprinkling Magic Powder on a Wisp in A Link to the Past will cause it to turn into a Fairy.
True. Wisps are also called "Anti-Fairies" or "Whisps," and if you use the Magic Powder on them, a Fairy will appear.
3.) Epona is named after a horse goddess.
True, she's named after Epona, the Celtic goddess of horses.
4.) Romani from Majora's Mask calls Link "fairy boy."
False, Romani calls Link "grasshopper." Malon, on the other hand, is the one who calls Link "fairy boy."
5.) In Twilight Princess, shooting the bell above Renado's house with a Bomb Arrow yields 50 Rupees.
False. It yields one Silver Rupee, which is 200 Rupees.
I have some more questions, but I'll wait until some other time. :3

EDIT: Sorry about the last question. XD Congrats to zeldahuman and Ryuyasha for getting them all right! :D

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
dude, you changed the last question, yo originally had 50 Rupees, but you changed it to 200. that means i got them right... :P

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
we didn't get the answers to Cel-Shaded Deku's questions... oh well, i'll go:

1) In Twilight Princess, there's a picture of a cat in the Malo Mart in Kakariko Village
2) the name Ooccoo came from teh color name of Link's tunic from LoZ
3) if you read the Fortune Teller's words right to left in Twilight Princess, you can find two secret messages
4) In Majora's Mask, the pianist of the Indigo-Go's is playing the Legend of Zelda Main Theme on his piano for practice
5) If you sit there on the "THE END" page long enough in the end credits of Ocarina of Time, Epona's Song will start playing every couple minutes.

haha, xD, can you get these questions right? good luck!

S

s4ad0w

1) In Twilight Princess, there's a picture of a cat in the Malo Mart in Kakariko Village
I don't know, I'll guess true
again, a guess... false?
3) if you read the Fortune Teller's words right to left in Twilight Princess, you can find two secret messages
I don't believe so
4) In Majora's Mask, the pianist of the Indigo-Go's is playing the Legend of Zelda Main Theme on his piano for practice
Nope, I don't remember what, but that's not it
5) If you sit there on the "THE END" page long enough in the end credits of Ocarina of Time, Epona's Song will start playing every couple minutes.
NO... Scarecrow's song will though (If you made one up)

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
ARGH! DX I'm losing my mind... X_X Sorry, Ryuyasha.

1) In Twilight Princess, there's a picture of a cat in the Malo Mart in Kakariko Village --
False. There are no pictures inside of Kakariko Village's Malo Mart.

2) the name Ooccoo came from teh color name of Link's tunic from LoZ --
True. The hexadecimal code for Link's tunic in the original LoZ is 00CC00.

3) if you read the Fortune Teller's words right to left in Twilight Princess, you can find two secret messages --
True. The two messages are: "Wait loading takes a while" and "What am I talking about."

4) In Majora's Mask, the pianist of the Indigo-Go's is playing the Legend of Zelda Main Theme on his piano for practice --
False. He plays the Game Over theme, not the Main Theme.

5) If you sit there on the "THE END" page long enough in the end credits of Ocarina of Time, Epona's Song will start playing every couple minutes. --
False. Ocarina of Time was my first Zelda game. I sat there staring at the screen for a pretty long time because I thought that the game was supposed to reset itself automatically. XD

Jedizora

:right:
No. I think.
Yes.
I'd guess yes.
No.
No.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
ok, time for the answers:

TRUE, if you enter and turn right on teh Wii version and left on the Gamecube and look up into the corner, there's a pic of a cat.HNI_0085.JPG (NOTE: sorry for the bad quality pic, if you have TP, go and look... xD)
TRUE
TRUE, the messages are "Wait loading takes a while" 2316.full.jpgand "What am I talking about."2317.full.jpg
FALSE, he plays the "Zelda Game Over Theme"
FALSE, the Scarecrow's Song (if you made one) plays.

looks like nobody got them all right... haha!!! xD

so, anyone got the next set?

Attachments

• 2316.thumb.jpg
    2316.thumb.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2317.thumb.jpg
    2317.thumb.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 1

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Ohh, I was one question away! XD

1.) Kargarocs are the only enemy in The Wind Waker to give Golden Feathers as a spoil.
2.) Defeating most enemies with a Light Arrow in Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask will yield one Pink Rupee.
3.) In Spirit Tracks, if you hit Beedle’s Air Shop with your cannon, Beedle will yell at you when you enter his shop the next time.
4.) Defeating a Wizzrobe in Phantom Hourglass gives you 30 seconds to the Phantom Hourglass. However, getting hit by one will subtract 30 seconds.
5.) In Twilight Princess, Hyrule Castle is the only dungeon in the game that Midna does not make an exit portal for.

Jedizora

:right:
1.) Kargarocs are the only enemy in The Wind Waker to give Golden Feathers as a spoil.
Yes.
2.) Defeating most enemies with a Light Arrow in Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask will yield one Pink Rupee.
Nope, its purple.
3.) In Spirit Tracks, if you hit Beedle’s Air Shop with your cannon, Beedle will yell at you when you enter his shop the next time.
No.
4.) Defeating a Wizzrobe in Phantom Hourglass gives you 30 seconds to the Phantom Hourglass. However, getting hit by one will subtract 30 seconds.
I belive it was a enamy other then wizzrobes that did that.
5.) In Twilight Princess, Hyrule Castle is the only dungeon in the game that Midna does not make an exit portal for.
Nope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom