• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda: True/False Question Game

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
1.) Kargarocs are the only enemy in The Wind Waker to give Golden Feathers as a spoil.
TRUE, they're the only ones.
2.) Defeating most enemies with a Light Arrow in Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask will yield one Pink Rupee.
FALSE, it'a a purple rupee.
3.) In Spirit Tracks, if you hit Beedle’s Air Shop with your cannon, Beedle will yell at you when you enter his shop the next time.
TRUE, i can't give you the exact quote though.
4.) Defeating a Wizzrobe in Phantom Hourglass gives you 30 seconds to the Phantom Hourglass. However, getting hit by one will subtract 30 seconds.
FALSE, there are no Wizzrobes in the Temple of the Ocean King.
5.) In Twilight Princess, Hyrule Castle is the only dungeon in the game that Midna does not make an exit portal for.
FALSE, Arbiter's Grounds.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
1.) Kargarocs are the only enemy in The Wind Waker to give Golden Feathers as a spoil.
False, sir.
2.) Defeating most enemies with a Light Arrow in Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask will yield one Pink Rupee.
False again. It is a purple rupee, amirite?
3.) In Spirit Tracks, if you hit Beedle’s Air Shop with your cannon, Beedle will yell at you when you enter his shop the next time.
I've actually done this before... but I don't think he does. Imma go with... False.
4.) Defeating a Wizzrobe in Phantom Hourglass gives you 30 seconds to the Phantom Hourglass. However, getting hit by one will subtract 30 seconds.
False.
5.) In Twilight Princess, Hyrule Castle is the only dungeon in the game that Midna does not make an exit portal for.
False. Arbiter's Grounds ftw.

Big Octo

=^)
1. False- You can also get them from peahats
2. False- It's purple
3. False- He doesn't
4. False- You lose 30 and gain 15
5. False- Arbiters grounds also

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Time for the answers. :)

False, Golden Feathers can also be stolen from Mothulas and Peahats.
False. Most enemies will give you a Purple Rupee (50 Rupees) when you defeat them with a Light Arrow.
False. If you hit Beedle's Air Shop with your cannon while it's grounded, it will just fly away. Beedle won't say anything different to you the next time you board his shop.
False, Wizzrobes subtract 15 seconds from the Phantom Hourglass, not 30. They are found in the Temple of the Ocean King. Wizzrobes appeared as skull icons on the map and were invisible until you hit them. :)
False. Midna does not make an exit portal for Arbiter’s Grounds since there is already an exit leading to the Mirror Chamber.

I really didn't mean for all of them to be false. XD Up until now, I seriously thought that the Purple Rupees in Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask were Pink Rupees because I've already heard that term used somewhere... But since they're actually Purple Rupees, #2 was false also.

Congrats to Big Octo and Solider of Link for getting them all right! :D

Anyone have some more questions, or can I go again? XD

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i've got questions!

1) In the battle against Ganon in Wind Waker, if you Hookshot Zelda, you'll get a heart.
2) in Twilight Princess, you can pour water on characters to get them mad.
3) you can find a Purple Rupee in the Cave of Ordeals in room 39
4) Entering "Claude", the name of the music composer, as your name in Link's Awakening will give you a crazy composition of the title screen music.
5) You can find a N64 Controller in Majora's Mask.

can you answer these (somewhat) easy questions? good luck! xD

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
1) In the battle against Ganon in Wind Waker, if you Hookshot Zelda, you'll get a heart. --
False. I haven't tried it myself, but this doesn't seem too likely.

2) in Twilight Princess, you can pour water on characters to get them mad. --
True. Actually, it's limited to certain characters, but I'll just say "true" anyway.

3) you can find a Purple Rupee in the Cave of Ordeals in room 39 --
False. It's a shiny Silver Rupee! :D

4) Entering "Claude", the name of the music composer, as your name in Link's Awakening will give you a crazy composition of the title screen music. --
False. Again, I haven't tried it myself, but I don't think so.

5) You can find a N64 Controller in Majora's Mask. --
False... Is this a trick question? I mean, you can find all sorts of stuff in the debug menu and all...

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
ANSWERS
well, even though only one person answered, i'll post the answers! :D

1) In the battle against Ganon in Wind Waker, if you Hookshot Zelda, you'll get a heart.
TRUE, i've tried myself and plan on making a YouTube video of it.
TRUE, nuff said.
FALSE, it's a Silver Rupee.
4) Entering "Claude", the name of the music composer, as your name in Link's Awakening will give you a crazy composition of the title screen music.
FALSE, the name is MOYSE, and this only appears in teh German version because Claude Moyse was the translator.
TRUE, i meant an object that looks like n N64 controller, there's moss in the bottom of the Clock Tower that looks like an N64 controller.

so yeah, anyone got any questions?

Last edited:

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
i've got questions!

1. False (What were you doing when you thought that one, honestly?)
2. Um, True? (Dunno)
3. True? (I never bothered going through the CoO)
4. True? (I'm one of the unfortunate souls who doesn't have a 3DS and my old brick doesn't work)
5. False (Seriously, WTF?)

Dindamnit! I was too slow! (I'll leave it here, just for the lawlz)

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Lol. XD I have questions. :)

1.) In Twilight Princess, you can distract the Moldorms in the Gerudo Desert by tossing Bombs somewhere.
2.) You can repeatedly tap R to swim faster in Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask.
3.) There is a limited amount of Rare Chu Jelly you can collect in Twilight Princess.
4.) The Bombos Medallion in A Link to the Past is the only medallion that is not required to finish the game.
5.) If you steal something from the shopkeeper in Link’s Awakening, all of the characters in the game will then call you “THIEF” except for Marin.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Lol. XD I have questions. :)

1.) In Twilight Princess, you can distract the Moldorms in the Gerudo Desert by tossing Bombs somewhere.
2.) You can repeatedly tap R to swim faster in Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask.
3.) There is a limited amount of Rare Chu Jelly you can collect in Twilight Princess.
4.) The Bombos Medallion in A Link to the Past is the only medallion that is not required to finish the game.
5.) If you steal something from the shopkeeper in Link’s Awakening, all of the characters in the game will then call you “THIEF” except for Marin.

I won't let the question person ninja me this time!

1.True (I can't remember this one correctly, but sounds plausible)
2.False (I don't remember even being even able to swim faster)
3.True (Purple ones, amirite?)
4.False (as far as I know, no medallion is needed to finish the game)
5.True? (I sadly haven't played LA, as I said, so I'll go by instinct)

M

Majoras ocarina

1)Ura Zelda was originally meant to be an add-on to OoT true
2)the Triforce of Courage was split into 7 pieces in Wind Waker false
3)in the beta of "The Legend of Zelda: 64DD", Link looked like he did in the artwork for ALttP false
4)Majora's Mask codename was "Zelda Gaiden" true
5)Shigeru Miyamoto was inspired by exploring as a littel kid to make The Legend of Zelda series true

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
TRUE, I've done it myself.
FALSE, it's "B".
FALSE, as long as you don't have any Rare Chu Jelly in a bottle, a Rare Chu will appear on Death Mountain and in the Cave of Ordeals
TRUE, the only medallion needed is Ether
TRUE, nuff said

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
True. Moldorms actually take more interest on chomping on Bombs than Link himself. If you throw a Bomb out, the Moldorms will stop chasing you and will go for the Bomb instead. This also works with Water Bombs and Bomblings.
False, tapping B makes you go faster, not R.
False. Whenever you run out of Rare Chu Jelly, there is a single Rare Chu respawn point in the 19th room of the Cave of Ordeals. If you still have one bottle of Rare Chu Jelly and have killed this specific Chu, then it will not appear until you drink your last bottle and come back. Still, this means that you can never run out of Rare Chu Jelly. :) (zeldahuman also said that one appears on Death Mountain.)
True. The other two medallions are used to open the entrances to two dungeons. The Ether Medallion opens Misery Mire, while the Quake Medallion opens Turtle Rock.
False, after you steal from the shop, every character in the game will call you "THIEF," even Marin.
Aww, nobody got them all right. XD

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
More questions!
  1. The hex color for Link in The Legend of Zelda is 00CCDD
  2. Malon likes Link
  3. There's a Triforce in Majora's Mask
  4. There's a nude hippo in the Japanese version of Link's Awakening
  5. In the Japanese version of Majora's Mask, there are 3 Save Files

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom