• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda: True/False Question Game

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
ok, so, time for the answers to the next set of questions!!!

1) the Master Sword was first called the Magic Sword
False, they're two totally different swords.
2)Collecting 60 Skulltulas in OoT gives you a Bombchu from the member of the House of Skulltula
meaning GOLD Skulltulas, xD, False, 40 gets you Bombchus.
3)the BigGoron Sword is the most powerful sword in the entire LoZ universe
False, the Doulbe Helix Sword is the most powerful.
4) in TP, if you hit a cucco a few times, you can control it
True, it's very unlike other Zelda Games for this reason.
5)the Kokiri Sword is twice as powerful as the Deku Stick in OoT
False, it's the other way around. xD

congrats to SinkingBadges, JamesBond007,Cel-Shaded Deku, EternalNocturne, and Justeazy fro getting them all correct!!!

so, anyone got any questions? i'm passing it on to you guys... whoever has questions, post 'em! xD Good Luck!!! (i'll even play... xD)

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
It's time for Round 3!

1. Link is the main protagonist of BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets.
2. All eight masks from Ocarina of Time's Happy Mask Shop can be equipped in Majora's Mask.
3. Old Gerudo Symbol are present on walls inside Dampe's grave in Master Quest for the GameCube.
4. Ganondorf's Forward Smash move in Super Smash Bros. Brawl is called Gerudo Dragon.
5. It's possible to stuck in Link's Awakening DX.

B

BloodWulfNate

1- False
2- False- The Gerudo Mask isn't in Majora's Mask, Nor was the Scary Mask, or the Skull Mask (though that did serve as the basis for Majora's Mask)
3- False-In Master Quest(gamecube) They Removed the original Gerudo symbol due to it being close to a religious symbol, But True if your playing the Master Quest Debug Version on an N64 Emulator
4- False?- I don't think they gave it an official name.
5- False?- I wouldn't think so.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
1. Link is the main protagonist of BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets. --
False. It was some other person...

2. All eight masks from Ocarina of Time's Happy Mask Shop can be equipped in Majora's Mask. --
False. I remember there being a ReDead mask, and that definitely wasn't in Majora's Mask.

3. Old Gerudo Symbol are present on walls inside Dampe's grave in Master Quest for the GameCube. --
False. The old Gerudo symbol with the crescent moon and the star was removed in later versions of Ocarina of Time.

4. Ganondorf's Forward Smash move in Super Smash Bros. Brawl is called Gerudo Dragon. --
False. The Gerudo Dragon is Ganondorf's forward-B move, not forward Smash. Also, this only applies for Melee, not Brawl.

5. It's possible to stuck in Link's Awakening DX. --
...False? D:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
1. False. They were the mascots of some other company
2. False. Gerudo, skull and scary masks.
3. True. If you look at the ceiling in Dampe's grave you'll see some unreplaced cresent moon symbols.
4. False. What the guy above me said.
5. False. Probably not.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
1) False, it was someone else
2) False, the Gerudo Mask, Scary Mask, and Skull Mask did NOT make an appearance
3) True, Like Cel-Shaded Deku said, on the ceiling are some old Gerudo symbols that Nintendo prolly missed
4)False, what EternalNocturne said
5) True, you can get stuck and be stuck there "forever" unless you restart the the save.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
OK, here is the answers.

1. Link is the main protagonist of BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets.
False - the main protagonist of AST is the "Hero of Light" - male or female mascot from the main Satellaview interface, BS-X: The Town Whose Name Has Been Stolen. Although mascot patches are available (to replace boy with Link and girl with Malon or Impa), this doesn't count.
2. All eight masks from Ocarina of Time's Happy Mask Shop can be equipped in Majora's Mask.
False - Skull Mask, Spooky Mask and Gerudo Mask are not available (imagine Link transformed into a Gerudo) :)
3. Old Gerudo Symbol are present on walls inside Dampe's grave in Master Quest for the GameCube.
True - Star and Crescent symbol has not been removed from this place.
4. Ganondorf's Forward Smash move in Super Smash Bros. Brawl is called Gerudo Dragon.
False - first, that's his Forward-B move, available only in Melee. Second - in Brawl, Gerudo Dragon has been replaced by a little bit different attack called Flame Choke.
5. It's possible to stuck in Link's Awakening DX.
True - it's possible to stuck in 2nd Dungeon, Bottle Grotto. Instead if unlocking the door leading to the room with required Power Bracelet, it's possible to unlock another door instead and use all other accessible small keys, making that room inaccesible.

Congratulations to zeldahuman! Maybe someone else will post another bunch of questions?

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
@above for question 5 you can also get stuck in dungeon 8 if you use the key on the wrong door.

I guess I'll give it a shot.
Round 4?

1. In Master Quests Water Temple, there are two keys you can collect but only one is needed.
2. In Majora's Mask you can get to the 4th day if you look inside the telescope and exit it when the counter hits 00:00:02
3. In OoT you can buy the Giant's Knife from a Goron for 200 rupees though it breaks after 3 hits.
4. In Link's Crossbow Training, the final boss was a darknut and you could kill it by shooting his armor off with arrows.
5. Twilight Princess was the first Zelda game to feature Bomb Arrows.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
1. In Master Quests Water Temple, there are two keys you can collect but only one is needed.
True, you could collect an extra key.
2. In Majora's Mask you can get to the 4th day if you look inside the telescope and exit it when the counter hits 00:00:02
False, i believe the time is supposed to be 00:00:01.
3. In OoT you can buy the Giant's Knife from a Goron for 200 rupees though it breaks after 3 hits.
True, the MediGoron sells it to you.
4. In Link's Crossbow Training, the final boss was a darknut and you could kill it by shooting his armor off with arrows.
True, haven't played Link's Crossbow Training, but from what i've heard, the last boss IS a Darknut.
False, if you equip the Bow and the Bombs in i think Link's Awakening and press them at the same time, you'll shoot a Bomb arrow.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
1. True on GameCube, False on 3DS - Second key is useless due to a glitch in the game - killing three Stalfos in one room (this is required to proceed) will unlock a door visited later in the temple (this can be proven by bypassing that room with other glitches or cheating). That glitch has been fixed in 3DS version.
2. True, this glitch exists in the game.
3. False, striking into a wall will break the Giant's Knife after 8 hits.
4. False, Darknut is not the final boss.
5. False, it's possible to shoot bomb arrows in Link's Awakening.

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
Alright here are the answers,

True - There was only one key needed, the other key just led you to a skulltula.
True - If you exit the telescope right at 00:00:02, you'll be taken to the 4th day, though everyones left clock town making it impossible to do some things.
False - You buy the sword from MediGoron for 200 rupees but it breaks after 8 hits
False - Darknut was a boss but he wasn't the final boss. Stallord was the final boss.
False - In Link's Awakening if you equipped your bombs on one button, and the arrows on another and pressed both buttons at the same time, you'll fire bomb arrows. This is unknown to quite a few because it is not manditory to complete the game.

Congrats to JamesBond007 for getting them all correct.
Anyone else want to go next?

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
1. In the Minish Cap fusing Kinstone Pieces with Tingle and his brothers opens up a cave to the Fire Rod.
2. There is only one Peahat in Majora's Mask and it guards one of the game's masks.
3. Shooting a fire arrow at a Cucco in Ocarina of Time will turn it into chicken nuggets.
4. You can find a machine gun in Twilight Princess.
5. In Twilight Princess you can catch a small shark in the fishing pond.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
EDIT: Oh no, Cel-Shaded Deku beat me to this by 5 minutes. XD I guess I'll have to wait until next time...

1. In the Minish Cap fusing Kinstone Pieces with Tingle and his brothers opens up a cave to the Fire Rod. --
False, the Fire Rod is only available in Minish Cap through cheating.

2. There is only one Peahat in Majora's Mask and it guards one of the game's masks. --
False, there might be only one Peahat (that I can remember), but it guards a Heart Piece.

3. Shooting a fire arrow at a Cucco in Ocarina of Time will turn it into chicken nuggets. --
False. Lol. XD

4. You can find a machine gun in Twilight Princess. --
False. Auru uses a rocket launcher thing near the end of the game, but that's about it.

5. In Twilight Princess you can catch a small shark in the fishing pond. --
False. The rarest fish is the Hylian Loach, which you can catch with either the Frog Lure or the Sinking Lure during the summer. There's also the fry of a Hylian Loach that you can catch by bobber-fishing.

EDIT #2: Well, since Cel-Shaded Deku quoted me already, I might as well put these questions back:

1.) In Twilight Princess, using the Lantern will kill Poison Mites if they're crawling on you.
2.) Sprinkling Magic Powder on a Wisp in A Link to the Past will cause it to turn into a Fairy.
3.) Epona is named after a horse goddess.
4.) Romani from Majora's Mask calls Link "fairy boy."
5.) In Twilight Princess, shooting the bell above Renado's house with a Bomb Arrow yields 50 Rupees.

Lol. XD

Last edited:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
I do! :D

1.) In Twilight Princess, using the Lantern will kill Poison Mites if they're crawling on you.
2.) Sprinkling Magic Powder on a Wisp in A Link to the Past will cause it to turn into a Fairy.
5.) In Twilight Princess, shooting the bell above Renado's house with a Bomb Arrow yields 50 Rupees.

:)
I beat you to it!

1. I don't know.
2. I believe they're called anti-fairys but I'll say true anyway.
3. True.
4. False.
5. I didn't even know there was a bell there.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
1. In the Minish Cap fusing Kinstone Pieces with Tingle and his brothers opens up a cave to the Fire Rod.
FALSE, The only way to get a Fire Rod is to hack the game
2. There is only one Peahat in Majora's Mask and it guards one of the game's masks.
FALSE, it guards a heart piece
3. Shooting a fire arrow at a Cucco in Ocarina of Time will turn it into chicken nuggets.
FALSE, really?
4. You can find a machine gun in Twilight Princess.
TRUE, Auru uses a Machine Gun, but you yourself can't use it
5. In Twilight Princess you can catch a small shark in the fishing pond.
FALSE, the Hylian Loach is the rarest fish, no sharks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FALSE, the only way to kill them is to spin-attack as a wolf
TRUE, but they're anti-fairies
TRUE
FALSE, she calls him something else, something i can't remember off the top of my head.
FALSE, it's 200 rupees.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom