• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda to Zelda Crossover

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Which Zelda games would like to see in sort of a sequel or prequel crossover? I want to see a three way crossover of Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and Four Swords Adventures (with a guest appearance of Veran from Oracle of Ages). I think that this cross-over would work best as two games (one is a sequel to the other). I would place it 500 years after Four Swords Adventures. My view of how this would work is at my blog The Legends of The Legend of Zelda ("Last Midnight Clue" entries and "Four Swords Serenity of the North" entries). My blog is always updating, so keep visiting about once per month. Anyways, what kind of cross-over would you like to see? Please include some details about what elements you want to be in this cross-over.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I don't know. I think I'd like to see the Minish Cap in some sort of sequel. I've always loved the game and I'd really like to play a sequel or prequel for the game. I'm kinda hoping that I'll see it on the 3DS.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
A prequel to OoT about the Hyrulean Civil War In which you are the HoT's father and the HoT is born in the game

I would honestly like to see a Zelda game where Link travels to various dimensions. In it, he would meet various heroes [Links] and princesses [Zeldas] from alternate dimensions of time and space. Additionally, many NPCs and locales from series past would make cameo appearances: We'd see the long awaited return of Midna and others, Termina would be revisited, and Link could possibly face various antagonists from series past. It would also be neat to see weapons and items from the series be used in new, innovative, and creative ways as well.

Such a game would be impractical, however, as Nintendo has practically made it their goal to avoid establishing too many firm connections between each game, as doing so would [supposedly] present obstacles in the creation process when it comes to new Zelda games. This sort of thing would have to be a "last hurrah", like an 50th(?) anniversary kind of thing. That, or it'd have to have little or nothing to do with the canon [or timeline]. As impractical as it may seem, I still think it would be amazing to see such a game: the ultimate crossover Zelda.

i'd like a prequel to Ocarina of time when we get to see how the civil war played or.. or even a prequel to skyward sword.. maybe even playing as the goddess defending her people. :p

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I once wrote a fan fiction that had the Hero of Time accidently time-travel to the Wind Waker era - post game. Aryl and the Hero of Winds-Link helped the Hero of Time-Link to get home. Getting the Hero of Time home was the "journey" of the story, after the people of Outset Island figured how who he was, of course, which was difficult since he spoke Old Hyliann while they spoke New.

I'd like to see something like that, Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask crossed with the Wind Waker universe/timeline, and just like that, too, one of the Links finding himself displaced in the others' era.

If you think about it, a Zelda to Zelda crossover has already happened: The Hero's Shade in Twilight Princess is the spirit of the Hero of Time.

Im confused by the question but as far as sequel/prequel I think it would be fun to have a game tell the story of the improsing war of ALTTP. I think this would be a different game that would involve armies, perhaps not large armies but kinda like the resistance helped you in TP.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Im confused by the question but as far as sequel/prequel I think it would be fun to have a game tell the story of the improsing war of ALTTP. I think this would be a different game that would involve armies, perhaps not large armies but kinda like the resistance helped you in TP.

What I'm trying to ask, is what two or more Zelda games would you like to see be kinda meshed together with new elements to make a prequel or sequel. Also I want to know what elements from those games should return.

D

Darkrayelf

I want to see the transition between Twilight Princess and Four Swords adventures. It would be cool to have some elements from both.

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
I seem to be the only one, but I want MM+Windwaker+Four swords WITH REAL INVENTORYS! I hate the four sword games because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom