• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Theme Park

Kinda like a Zelda Renaissance Fair? I'd go and take my niece and nephew so I wouldn't look like such a nerd going by myself :P

I'm trying to think... my friends and I used to always make up spoofy ideas to go along with a Zelda Theme Park. Some I can remember were:

• The Goron Mine Ride
• Ganon's Tower of Terror
• Bombchu Bowling [not original, but all of those Zelda minigames would be great at a carnival]

Err... I can't think of the others. There was a list of at least ten really punny ones. A Zelda Theme Park would be neat, but it's one of those things I'd like to only have in my imagination, because a real one would probably be a let-down and really corny. And I don't need to see all the park workers dressed as Tingle. That'd be horrifying.

Last edited:

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
It would be cool, but I think that's going a little over the top there. Now a recreation of a Zelda world like Clock Town or Castle Town where people could go, like an outdoor mall sort of thing, would be pretty cool and could actually be a reality, but by a long shot. =)

D

darkblack3

OMG that would be the best thing ever!!! I would defiantly put alot of money into it because if it was close I would go every weekend! They made a harry potter one why not loz.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Sounds fun and all but the it would never happen.
Maybe a general nintendo one could work...
But even then I'm not sure I'd go to it much.
It would give haters more reason to think that nintendo is for children

I believe a Zelda theme park would be exciting. I wish not for the money it procreates to go towards the ill heads of the government.
It needs a great deal of security and a no smoking policy if it were to work. No dogs either , I can recall stepping in some Dog dirt. on my school trip and forever labeled by my peers doggy poo kid. It was not the children's fault but there vile parents for not teaching them to behave, I expect no less from humanity.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I believe a Zelda theme park would be exciting. I wish not for the money it procreates to go towards the ill heads of the government.
It needs a great deal of security and a no smoking policy if it were to work. No dogs either , I can recall stepping in some Dog dirt. on my school trip and forever labeled by my peers doggy poo kid. It was not the children's fault but there vile parents for not teaching them to behave, I expect no less from humanity.

Government? Amusements parks are commercial, I don't think a Zelda theme park would be operated by the government. And even so, which government? I'm pretty sure a Zelda theme park would be located in Japan since that's where Nintendo is stationed as well as the games' developers. I also don't see how a no smoking policy is relevant whatsoever to the amusement park's success. Now if smoking was allowed in places in an establishment dedicated to non-smoking, that's where it would be relevant, but it just isn't here.

Parents do raise their children, yes, but it's human behavior to jeer at others. You can't tame human nature, especially when there are so many people. I don't get how you can call the human race vile when other species (I assume) have little regard for the well-being of the creatures they prey on and are devoid of emotion and compassion when compared to humans.

Now getting back on topic, Zelda games have a lot of locations that can be exploited as amusement park attractions. Like people have said before, Goron Mines can easily be turned into a mildly exhilarating roller coaster for children. Looking at successful amusement parks throughout the world, quite a few have something in common: a fantasy setting. Disney World and Disney Land thrive on the wonderment of children wandering through the park of their fantasies. Recently a Harry Potter world was added to Universal Studios' lineup, featuring a recreation of the Hogwarts Castle, the once-fictional butter beer and transforming the popular roller coaster "Dueling Dragons" into "Dragon Challenge" to fit the Harry Potter theme.

I have absolutely no doubt that a Legend of Zelda theme park will attracts crowds similar to those that visit other "fantasy" parks and will be a worthwhile investment for Nintendo.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
The idea sounds interesting at first, but I don't know where to go with it. I mean, it might work for a while but there isn't a big enough fanbase to support the park and not many people would understand it or enjoy it to it's fullest extent.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
A Zelda theme park could work if they did it right. Maybe if they make it like a festival or something like that. I wouldn't think they could have very many rides, and what kind of food would there be, Tingle pops? If they did it the right way it would work very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom