• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Theme Park

Would You Guys Go to a Zelda Themepark?

I just got the greatest idea. Nintendo should make a Zelda themepark! (Or maybe just a Nintendo park)
You can buy Zelda merch, go on Zelda themed rides, watch Zelda plays etc.
What do you guys think?

i would defiantly go. i would be interested in the rides, im not really into plays and i could imagine that the merch would be ridiculously over priced hahaha. but still a pretty cool idea.

No I probably wouldnt go. I love playing the games but I've realized im not that big of a Zelda Geek. After seeing some of the stuff posted on Zelda Dungeon (such as Majoras Mask Opera demo :P) I have a new phrase. Just because its Zelda doesn't mean its good.

I would attempt to live there. Seriously, I would move back and forth between that one and the Harry Potter theme park...It would be the greatest thing ever<3<3<3

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
BEST THING TO EVER BE MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE YET!!!!!!! Seriously, since I joined last month this has been the best idea I've seen so far. I would love a Nintendo park with all their games represented but Zelda deserves its own little section. I would so go to a park that even had one Zelda themed ride not to mention a whole park or area!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom