• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda:the Fallen One Screenshots!!!!!!!!!

P

pepp

lblb..jpgHe people here are the screenshots from my game zelda:the fallen onelinl..jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Those small images don't look bad. What engine are you using to make it? I just ask because I have RPG maker something...I was working on a game myself but got bored. I am, though, thinking about making a FE based game with forum members. If I do, well, I guess I will explain with further details and show some images myself.

P

pepp

If you want more information: go look on A ds homebrew zelda treath
And yes, I have already a treath but that one is for ideas!!!
And Xeldimus: thank you, I am using gamemaker

LANZZ

Scarecrow
hey, can you tell us about this game progress????????????????????????
cant wait to playing it...........................

P

pepp

Information:All right, I realist that I wasnt realy clear about everything, so I will tell you everything now.

Story: at the begining of the game, Liink gets a thelepatical message of Oot link. He tells that he died bevore he defeated gannondorf, but that zelda make him allive again with the ocarina of time. But, that splitted him into 2 parts: link, and dead link. Dead link called himself the fallen one, and wanted to defeat Hyrule, because he thinks it was the folt of Zelda that he was not allive again. He coud travel between worlds, but not to the world of the living. From Gannondorf and zand he learned powerful dark magic, and from some sort of dark fairy a spell to travel to the world of the living. He recruited spirits of dead people and wants to start a war against hyrule in 1 day. Whille he is telling this, he teleports link 7 years into the future. Than he says he has to find a cave in wich he hide his equiqment. As link gets in the cave, he vinds Navi, and the kokiri sword. Navi tells him what happened into the years he was away. the kokiri are all turned into stone. The only save human place is kakariko village. she dont now what happened to the gorons. The zoras ware attacked, and the humans ware to afraid to help them, so the zoras that survived are realy mad on the hylians. Than she tells that the fallen one has splitted his spirit into 6 parts that all are hided into caves and dungeons. She tells also that the spitis are familair to bosses he have fighted bevore. Than the game really starts.

dungeons: forest temple, flooded goron mines, maze of the gerudos, fire cave, fallen tower
bosses: Shadow Gohma, Shadow king Dodongo, Shadow Moldorm, shadow Zelda, shadow beast, the fallen one
Items: torch, bow, boomerang, bombs, shockwave hammer
equiment: kokiri sword, zoras sword, zoras flippers, fire amulet, wizards mask,
Spells: firebolt, lightning, aurabeam
minidungeons: gerudo traininggrounds, zora's Island

progress: Lost woods/kokiriforest/forest temple

If you have ideas: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?7659-A-Ds-Homebrew-Zelda

P

pepp

screen..jpgI wanted to wait with my next screen until I had a demo ready, but I coudn't wait to show you one. Enjoy!

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Hey, that great dude... I hope you can finishing this game. I dont want this project die like many other zelda fan games...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom