• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Zelda Tattoo Show-off or Ideal Zelda Tatto

Would you get a tattoo of anything to do of the Legend of Zelda game series?

• Yay!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NAY

• I uh....dunno....

• Total voters

Deku

...But I ain't no scrub.
Here are my two:

Of course, there's the standard...

TRIFORCE.jpg

But my second one means just as much to me:

SHEIKAH.jpg

The truth should always be told, and so the Eye of Truth is a constant reminder to be true to myself and others.

...But also, who wouldn't want to be one of the Sheikah? :3

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I do plan on getting a tattoo at some stage, but it won't be a Zelda-related one.

Fact is that, a tattoo is permanent, unless you pay a lot to get it removed, but I'm going with the notion that it's permanent. I'm definitely not as big of a gamer as I was a few years ago, and while I'm still interested in this series I only see it diminishing down the line. Say I'm 30 and now have no interest in gaming whosoever, I'm left with this insignificant tattoo. Maybe it's not so insignificant - it could represent my childhood or a lost interest, but I want my tattoo to mean something that will be everlasting.

I don't think gaming nor Zelda is important enough to me to get it imprinted on my body till my deathbed.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want my tattoo to mean something that will be everlasting.

See, that's a false hope. Nothing tangible is everlasting - not even your memory of times gone by, the clean water on the Earth, or whatever else you can think of. Hell, even some intangible things like happiness last for a short while.

I do understand the logic behind such a goal, but it's just...hnnng. I would say that if you get a tattoo, to shoot for something that will mean something to you for a prolonged amount of time, not something "everlasting". I've seen ideals come with tattoos, and those same ideals died within a few generations. Bit harsh I know but still. ;p

Anyway I will never get a tattoo because that shizzle looks painful, but I do know of some pretty sweet designs. I was talking to my cousin last weekend and I think it'd be awesome if someone got Majora's Mask tatted onto their chest.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have seen a lot of cool tattoos. Zelda ones as well. I wouldn't get myself a tattoo but I do admire it on other people's bodies and especially if it turned into a beautiful piece of art like this one:
zelda_tattoo_number_2_by_ketchuplord-d5qyt4b.jpg

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I like the eye of truth one but I wouldn't get a Zelda tattoo. I have a tattoo and I will be getting more, but even though Zelda means a lot to me I don't think I would ever get a game symbol on my body. Maybe when I'm older I'll think it's worth it for nostalgia but right now no way.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
By everlasting he means "something that will mean something to me for as long as I live." That is a human's "everlasting".

And that's partly why I protested it. Not even your own brother may mean something important to you all your life; as sick a thing that is, some people actually disown their siblings and truly hate/despise their very cores. What's lasting for one human may not be lasting for the other due to whatever events that spring up. So the thing is that if you're gonna be picky, be picky with things that you ar esure will last you a decent while.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Some people just love tattoos and they want to keep that passion close to them. I don't think this is bad. As long as the person who carries them is happy who are we to judge them?

TMLink76240

Travis Mask
To each their own, and I mean this toward all the comments about a tattoo's moralities and moralities.
I agree, a tat may be regretable, and understand what Ventus means, thumbs-up on the deep thinking. Harsh principles come with everything and every choice, you get to choose what they are, even if you don't wish to think of it and ignore it; even when it comes to tattoos.
While I do enjoy this, this group is also, about, showing-off tats, as well as, talk about what tat you have, of the Zelda game series. Let us try to keep it on the topic. It would be an idea of putting-another-topic-up in General Discusion, or something of the such.:yes:

Didn't want to start a new thread so I searched for this one! (YAY NEW MEMBER FOLLOWS RULES!!!)

Sorry for the size of the image too lazy to make it smaller! But I've only had mine a week as of today and I love every bit of it when I describe to a friend or stranger what the Triforce means, obviously we know "Courage Wisdom and Power" but I feel that my tattoo is a reminder to live my life with those values. I love seeing the look on their face that basically reads "really I thought Zelda was just some nerdy game...thats kind of awesome"...on a side note though the GF and Mom hate it!

TMLink76240

Travis Mask
Congrats, dc!:yes:
Wow! I feel like a ditz so I edited this post. XD I didn't click on the spoiler to see the pic.

Vurry Nice, Man! I was thinking of getting a tat of that across my shoulder blades.

Last edited:

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
I want several tattoos! Not all zelda related, but I think it would be cool to get the Hyrule crest right below my neck in between my shoulder blades, what do you think?

And I totally get wanting to make sure that your tattoo doesn't become an embarassment later in life, but even if I stop playing video games all together, I don't think I will ever forget the impact LoZ has had on my life. My other plans are to get this Arab quote about horses done in really fancy arab script around one arm and a wedjat somewhere on my left side.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I don't think I will ever get a tattoo, though I do think it looks really good on some people. Maybe it has to match someones character or something. The idea of a Zelda tattoo intrigued me however, so I went looking for some examples. This one is definetly the coolest I could find. It's a huge tattoo, but the artwork simply is amazing. If I'd ever see someone with that tattoo, I'd call him/her sir/madam, and take off my hat.

hC9B21FEA

This one is amazing as well. The 3D-art blows my mind. It's a more symbolic tattoo I'd say, as the Goron Ruby symbolises the strength and persistance of the Gorons.

6571e94cd4b686206cc063bf8885b414-amazing-zelda-tattoo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom