• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess

N

NoahTheNinNerd

I am one of the lucky Zelda fans that is having the "Symphony of the Goddess" Orchestra coming to my state. I live in Minnesota, and it is coming on Sep. 22. I am SO PSYCHED! I listen to the 25th Anniversary CD on my iPod every day in between classes at school. I ordered tickets last week.

Has anyone been to it or going to it? I Wanted to hear some opinions. I hear they recently gave Majora's Mask its own sequence...

:)

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I am so happy to say Im going to go to the one they are having in Chicago on October 25th! Im SUPER SUPER SUPER excited! My Link cosplay will be done by then, and I will SO go dressed as Link <3 Cant wait! Does anyone know what merchandise they sell there?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I went to Phoenix, where they had the Majora's Mask suite. It was incredible. :D I was so happy when they played Ballad of the Wind Fish – definitely one of my favorite songs. And if you have a 3DS, be prepared to get a TON of StreetPasses.

They sell symphony T-shirts and posters there, Kayla. And the T-shirts are very comfortable. I wear mine all the time. Just saying. XD

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Sweet! I will go prepared to get some merch :P Yeah, I learned that from Comic Con, your 3DS picks up on alot! Thanks for the info :) I wonder if this theatre allows picture taking..

I want to go so bad! But I live in WA and i'm not gonna drive far away to see it..
You would think they would have brought it to Washington though, seeing as how Nintendo Of America is in Redmond, Washington... ):
Have a great time, everyone who is lucky enough to get to go!! :)

I am most likely going to the Chicago performance! I am super excited! This is one of the reasons I love Zelda, how many other video game franchises give big concerts featuring music from their games?

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I was beginning to think they werent going to come to Chicago. It was a whole year with no news, and I was hoping for either Chicago or New York since I easily can go to both. I was bummed and kinda mad! xD Then, I opened up that glorious email, and it said both New York and Chicago!!! So glad <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom