• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Stuff??

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I had no idea were to put this and this looked like the best place, i was wondering if there were any stores that sold Zelda merchandise, and by that i mean actual stores, and not an online store, i dont trust them, so any ideas were one could find Zelda merchandise thats not online??
Ps. Sorry if theres a thread like this or if this is the wrong place

Last edited:

Owner828

I'm not the muffin man!
I know sometimes Gamestops will have some Zelda merchandise, but it's typically random items. Once I saw a Zelda baseball cap, and another time a Toon Link Plush Doll. The merchandise isn't always at the stores, so you'll just have to go there at the right time. Also, my little brother has said that he saw some "Zelda stuff", as he put it, after returning from Toys
'R' Us. I don't know exactly what was there, but if you really wanted some merchandise, you could look there.

And I'm pretty sure you put this thread in the right place, there's not many other locations that have things in common with this article.

Hope this helps.

Djinn

and Tonic
I am typically looking out for random Zelda items wherever they appear. Unfortunately Zelda related things are a bit rare compared to everything Mario, Sonic, and even Yoshi. But Toys R Us will sometimes have a few things in their impulse buy area near the checkout lanes but this is rarely anything more impressive than themed candy or keychains. Spencer Gifts will commonly have Zelda wallets and hats but little else. They tend to keep these items around but I have not really seen much else like shirts, etc. Hot Topic will normally have shirts and very rarely there will be some random video game related things near their checkout counter as well. I have found a few Hylian symbol keychains there before but they are not always there. This is pretty much it for commonly found things at stores year round. If you have a Japanese imports or anime store in the area they will have a few more keychains and cell phone straps but again the Zelda stuff will buried underneath a sea of Mario and Sonic stuff.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Hot Topic usually has some sort of shirt or hats or something. That's where i got my Triforce shirt and hat from. And I think the Spencer's in my mall has a few zelda toys. Newbury Comics too.

You'll just have to look around in random places

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom