• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Story!

T

Twilit_Midna

Hi! Twilit_Midna here! I'm thinking of making a Zelda book. I need ideas. Should it be part Skyward Sword? A little Minish Cap there, Twilight Princess here? You can help and I'll dedicate you in my book! I think i might name it... or you might!:)

I CAN KILL YOU WITH MY HAIR! (That's my signature but I haven't "Made" one yet! ^_^

Well i would definitely start with the Ocarina of introduction to the Triforce, considering that it provides the basis for all of the stories in the later games. Maybe try and follow timeline of the Zelda games, instead of the scattered nature of how they released the games. Also, I would maybe try and avoid the more confusing Zelda games like Wind Waker. Although Wind waker has a great story line alone i think it would be better for the book to follow the games that are relatively similar in story line like Twilight, Ocarina, and Skyward. Good luck. :)

Last edited:
T

Twilit_Midna

Thanks for the help. But what do you mean by 'Start with the Ocarina of introduction to the Triforce'? Try to post again but dumb it down! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom