• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Sprite Comic

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I was talking about this in the Shoutbox and some members wanted to see my old sprite comic. Yeah at Old ZD i made a sprite comic, it was my first time making a sprite comic, i was 16 then (so thats like 3 years ago) and i was bored. Some of the senior members will still remember it while a lot will see it for the first time.

So anyway, Enjoy, don't expect too much and feel free to post comments
Also if you ever made a Zelda (Sprite) comic, then post it here.

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6. (Final)

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I don't know exactly what a sprite comic is, but that was a great comic. It had a funny last seen.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
EAT MY FIST!

Haha, that was great! Really liked how you did the frames, they show each attack very clearly.

Amelie

Air Dancer
That was really good ^^ those sprites were soo cute ^^

I might try makeing a sprite comic ^^

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Awesome work, Oni:)
It sure made me laugh a bit:)

Anyways, Kpllk, as the name suggests, a sprite comic is a comic made with sprites, well duh xD

On i that was great! I enjoyed reading it and the sprites look grat, and the attacks were detail. I loved when Link brought out the Morror sheild and Biggoron Sword

Heh, that's great! :lol:

It's a hell of a lot better than most of my previous attempts at making sprite comics as well. I'm impressed! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom