• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time Map Almost Identical! MAYBE SPOILERS??

Im sorry but i dont believe that ocarina of time come's next after skyward sword. I think twilight princess dose. Yeah I know about the bridge but maybe it could of been destroyed ya know. Anyway I think this because of the ending of skyward sword. I mean it look just like where the master sword is in Twilight princess and the fact that there around the same location make's it more believable. Thats what I think.

The Master Sword is always in the forest, and was originally going to be the same in OoT as well but they changed it and placed it in Castle Town for shock factor when you come out and find a town full of Re-deads. It's already been confirmed that TP comes after OoT by the developers and SS comes before OoT. Besides, when you go into the past Temple of Time in TP, it's heavily similar to the Temple of Time in OoT.

A

Alishia

Perhaps the reason it was in the Temple of Time in OoT is because it needed to be protected and sealed off, rather than just anyone being able to come near it and possibly try to destroy it. Who says it has to stay in the same place over hundreds or thousands of years?

i dont have SS yet but i heard that there some what the same but i dont know

The Maps are similar, but at the same time not since the land has been harvested more since the time between OOT and SS!

Im sorry but i dont believe that ocarina of time come's next after skyward sword. I think twilight princess dose. Yeah I know about the bridge but maybe it could of been destroyed ya know. Anyway I think this because of the ending of skyward sword. I mean it look just like where the master sword is in Twilight princess and the fact that there around the same location make's it more believable. Thats what I think.
well in tp gannons in the twilight realm if it came after tp there would not be a reason for him to be there

if you think about it most of the maps are similar but non would be completely perfect because geography changes and since it is for the most part all the same land of course it would look similar

B

Bamboocat135

I noticed this too when I first bought skyward sword. Something else that I noticed though is that if you turn the twilight princess map sideways, it looks a lot like the oot map too :D this is the gamecube map. If you turn it to the left 180 degrees, it puts the forest in the east, death mountain in the north, lake hylia in the south, and the desert next to the lake. Here is an image of the map so that you can see for yourself. Remember that this only works with the gamecube map because the wii one is mirrored!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...es/f/fd/Map_of_Hyrule_(Twilight_Princess).png

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
Good find but like people have said, it's not all that surprising. I always imagined OoT happening right after so it's just like the people moved back down to earth after SS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom