• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
Well, the hardest Temple for me was the Lakebed Temple. It was really hard for me since it was my first Zelda game and it took me a week to beat. Even today when I play it I always forget to get the boss key.

B

brandonjones739

Water Temple- ocarina of time

It was easier on the 3DS, but when i played it on the 64 i couldn't beat for week's. The reason i found it hard was because i was always messing a key or two.

C

c-master

I found the Lakebed temple one of the hardest temples (Mostly in twilight princess,) because it took a while for me to figure out how to get in the temple, and then getting to different rooms by making the stairs rotate, and going from room to room turning on the water and fighting monsters. Finding the boss key was difficult, and then there was those clams and electric jelly fish, fighting the boss was not that hard but it still took awhile. I only beat that temple with the help of Zelda dungeons.net

B

buffgoron210

For me the hardest dungeon i play through was the great bay temple had a hard time figuiring out where to go nd what to do lol (:

G

GoronVSLink

The hardest dungeon I thought was in the Zelda games was the Cave of Ordeals just because of all the enemies and challenges leading up to the fairies. Also, I thought the three black knights ganging up on Link in one of the dungeons in the cave was very difficult to maneuver around, but in my mind, this area takes skill, items, and the power of the Twilight wolf!

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
The winners are in!

shiningravion2 has won the Plush Doll!

Fig has won the Complete Zelda Animated Series DVD Box Set!

pauliepbaby has won the Legend of Zelda T-Shirt!

Congrats to all the winners. Just forewarning everybody and not just the winners. I will be announcing our next giveaway contest in the coming days. However, this one will span the entirety of the month of January and will have a bigger grand prize. Furthermore, it will require a higher post count so let's keep those posts flowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom