• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fran

For me the hardest dungeon was the Ice Palace from A Link to the Past. There were so many enemies, and i died so much times. Besides the enigmas were very difficult to resolve. That dungeon was endless with its 6 basements xD

DarkLink17

Well then
The hardest dungeon for me is dungeon 9 in LOZ quest 2.It was hard enough in the first quest and took so long to beat, I have quit this dungeon so many times out of frustration. In the end i always end up trying again because u cant resist LOZ on NES.

H

Hastier

The hardest dungeon for me was the Arbiter Grounds in Twilight Princess, it got progressively confusing, the Redeads almost killed me most of the time I met one, oh god those scarabs and invisible rats, and that part where you have to keep jumping with the spinner around the walls was specially confusing and made me feel like I was drowning because of all that quicksand all around and all the paths, though I quite enjoyed the boss fight it was really cool and dynamic!

For me, it was Arbiter's Grounds in Twilight Princess. I was stuck for over a year, and I couldn't find out where the last Poe was to complete the main room! The rest of the dungeon was awesome though, and it finds its place in my top 10 dungeons for sure!

H

holdenpierce

well the hardest dungeon would have to be anything from the legend of zelda 2. the game was great but it was the hardest next to skyward sword. mainly the journy through death mountain was the hardest because all of the entrances and things of the sort.

T

Twilitartist

Ice Caverns 3ds

It was all ways hard to get to Because when you get on one side that side will sink. Freezard Moved and regenerated and it was annoying with all the ice keese and blade traps around.
I kept on forgetting the blue fire or dieing so much because of all the ice I was walking and out of nowhere a freezard froze me when I was worrying about the ice keese. I kept on wasting the arrows and its really hard to shoot keese with a Hookshot. Finally got to the blue fire and an ice keese just had to show his affection by touching me So I had to go all the way from the beginning
to the first Blue fire Chamber. I found a Fairy and bottled it (thank God) I went to the White wolfo chamber I was almost die and He killed me then the bottled fairy healed me And I started Swearing at game then it was over finally. So Yeah.:mad:
:):goron:

I think the most difficult temple would have to be the water temples, because its different doing everything underwater, and harder in certain spots. In Twilight Princess I (sadly) couldn't figure out how you use the water bombs at first... In Ocarina of time, raising the water was annoying.. and for both I found moving with the iron boots sometimes annoying, but I still enjoyed them.

I found the Ice Palace in A Link to the Past the hardest Zelda dungeon since it featured a multitude of levels (which unusually went downwards instead of upwards) which were connected by a lot of stairs or holes in the ground. It was also very confusing, the ground was slippery and it was flooded by vile penguins which were after Link's hearts.

D

drownpanda

The one dungeon that I have always remembered is Blind the Thief's hideout in A Link to the Past. I didn't have a NES so this was the first Zelda game I had played. I want to say I was eight or nine when I begin to play this game. I had a hard time fighting the moth in the forest dungeon, dying a good 6 times probably. I thought the toughest battle was behind me... and I was right. It wasn't fighting Blind which was the problem, it was taking the maiden to the boss room! I spent literally weeks looking through every room seeing if I missed something. Using every item in every room while I had the maiden with me. I seriously thought that there was a force field on the door out of the hideout that prevented the maiden from leaving and if I looked hard enough I would find a hidden door to leave the hideout.

I gave up entirely on the game and I played other games. Not till I got Link's Awakening and a game guide that was for both LA and LttP did I read that you had to take the maiden into the light! I couldn't believe that I had missed that. Then I fell in love with the Zelda series.

For me the hardest dungeon would be the water temple from Ocarina of Time. Like most sources say it was defiantly the hardest dungeon in the game, maybe even the series, and from what I noticed the water-themed dungeons in other zelda games are pretty difficult too. This dungeon however involves strategy, more than temples before and after this one. It's just one big complicated puzzle. It takes a lot of time to get through this temple also because of the water. You move slower when your submerged into it, especially because of the heavy boots you equip to sink under. Also always switching from heavy feet to normal feet was very annoying. It would have been less frustrating if the boots were able to be equipped through one of the C buttons. And also Dark Link is annoying if nobody knows the megaton hammer trick.

R

RohanKumar

The water temples and dungeons in the 'Zelda' series are quite the trivia and the most difficult. Consisting of unlimited rooms, waterwheels, water levels, filters, troubling enemies, and much back-tracking, the Water Temple in OoT, Lakebed Temple in TP, and even the Great Bay Temple in MM provide quite the annoyance and difficulty of the entire game.

The water temples and dungeons in the 'Zelda' series are quite the trivia and the most difficult. Consisting of unlimited rooms, waterwheels, water levels, filters, troubling enemies, and much back-tracking, the Water Temple in OoT, Lakebed Temple in TP, and even the Great Bay Temple in MM provide quite the annoyance and difficulty of the entire game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Well, personally I struggled with Turtle Rock in Link's Awakening. I played through it with a guide the first time, but I still got totally lost when I was on my own the second. It took me days to figure out where to go--I kept running out of supplies and having to leave and come back. There were just those few rooms I couldn't find my way into no matter how hard I tried! The puzzles were hard for me to understand (I was young-ish) at first and I kept forgetting them when I came back. And the enemies were just another thing entirely, so I died repeatedly (I was very happy when I finally got to the mini-boss and had the portal from the first room...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom