• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian Cat

The feline from Hyrule
The hardest temple for me personally was the Great Bay temple in Majora's mask. The enemies were really confusing; there were too many confusing waterways; and the boss was quite annoying to beat. All in all, I thought it was quite difficult. :(

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
Level 5- The Lizard

My word did those Darknuts show me the meaning of pain. The amount of times I died in that dungeon is just unfair. I don't think I have ever been so frustrated in a Zelda game but I think it was more worth it in the end when I completed it ;)

I believe the dungeon is from A Link to the past. It has a ton of wallmaster monsters in almost every room. I absolutely hated those things from playing OOT, in the forest temple. And since I was only like ten years old, I couldnt handle a whole dungeon of the wallmasters and I never finished the game lol.

water temple, OoT: it's so hard! i had the watch the video walkthrough guide at least 10 times to get through the stinkin' temple. the water level thing confused me.

Patch

Party Pooper
Of course the hardest dungeon for me was the Water Temple in the Ocarina of Time. The part where you fight dark link stumped me for a long time. It was hard to figure out how to defeat him, as he mirrored all of your attacks. Another factor that made it hard was the redundancy. It was overly exhausting going back and forth between rooms, especially since we constantly had to change the water levels. :)

I would say the hardest one (so far, I haven't played all the games) is...actually for me it's a tie between Great Bay Temple and Stone Tower Temple, both of course, from Majora's mask... even tho pretty much every dungeon in MM was kinda confusing, the game got harder and harder with each dungeon, to the point that I had to use guides, which I hate doing. we go to this time and day and I've played my fair share of Zelda and I don't use guides anymore, at least I wanna do a 100% completion, if that's not the case, I guess I just, try everything and go everywhere HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

H

hookshothappy

The hardest dungeon for me has to be "Sky Keep" from Skyward Sword. For starters, it was the last dungeon in the game, but it was still immensely difficult for me. The fact that you have to actually move the rooms to get to your destination was already enough, but only certain rooms have control panels? For me, that's what made it so hard.

rettam

I accidentally the...
I had a lot of trouble with the Water Temple, like most people. I've never been good with backtracking, so this was my worst nightmare.

I think the hardest temple for me was the spirit temple from ocarina of time. it was hard for me because there were many traps involving monsters and they took alot of my hearts. also the boss was hard so I died a few times because of their powerful attacks

The hardest dungeon for me was the Sky Keep. All the other dungeons in LoZ were fairly linear, but this dungeon was like a bunch of mini puzzles inside of one big puzzle, which was the dungeon itself. It took me a LONG time to figure out how to get through the entire thing!

Also in Skyward Sword, the Ancient Cistern was really difficult for me. When I finally looked up how to get through it, the answers were so easy... I think my mind just made it unnecessarily hard... *sigh*

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Temple of the Ocean King in PH. I really despise this dungeon. Time trial + stealth + backtracking = frustration. I really hate time trials most of the time. They get on my nerves very quickly :mad:

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
To be honest I found all temples in Majoras Mask very difficult. I always got lost, didn't know what to do and there was also that stupid clock that was slowly ticking at the bottom of the screen. The stone tower temple was the most difficult of them all, but the rest also gave me a lot of trouble with their maze design. Luckily Calebs walkthrough was around to save me and Termina in time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom