• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always hated the Great Bay Temple from Majora's Mask. NOT because it was a Water dungeon, but because I found Gyorg very irksome so I had to go all the way through it, only to beat it and forget to save. To this day I'm not past that.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
The hardest ungeon in the Legend of Zelda series (for me) was Level Nine, the Skull, in the origional Legend of Zelda. The reason I believe this is because there are many, many rooms, many tough enemies, useless doors, and the whole thing is a huge maze.

level9.gif

S

smoothponz

For me the hardest Zelda dungeon was the Water Temple from OOT. i WAS AT A YOUNG AGE WHEN i played it for the first time and i aways was confused on where to go next. the temple was like a maze that always confused me wherever I went!

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
I thnk the hardest dungeon is Ocarina of Time the 3ds remake's Master Quest Shadow Temple it is very confusing and I STILL cannot find the last few small keys for the past 4 months now and it feels scarier in the remake with the redeads and everything having depth and popping out and detail scared the feathers off me

None of the temples were particularly hard for me, but if I had to choose one it would be the Shadow Temple mainly because the wallmasters startled me and annoyed me by taking me back to the entrance.

I always have had trouble with the City in the Sky from Twilight Princess. I've only played a few of the games, but out of Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and a bit of Skyward Sword, I find that City in the Sky has the most complex design, and the hardest ways of getting from place to place. While the clawshots are my favorite weapon (next to the bow), getting through the whole dungeon with them as my main transportation is very difficult for me. I also find that the Mini Boss is harder for me, and while I haven't reached the boss quite yet, I feel he will be challenging as well. All in all, it is the most challenging for me, but I enjoy it, as alot of the other dungeons have gotten a bit too simple to play through. I am hoping that I get one of these, because if I win the plushie or the shirt, I'm giving it to my friend for her birthday next week :)

R

Raptr4

No doubt it has to be the last level in the very first zelda game! But once you beat Ganon it was all worth it! :D

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
great bay temple. it was so confusing and i had to backtrack a lot and i think i stopped playing majoras mask for a month just cause i was stuck there.

T

TriforceofTwili

It's hard to say, because what most people find "hard" I find enjoyable and entertaining, so dungeons like the Lakebed from TP are my favourite. I enjoy keeping track aof the water flows and I'm quite good at it, so to me it isn't hard. I personally have hard times beating a dungeon when I can't figure out one single thing to do, like trigger a hidden switch or finding the weak spot in the bosses. For istance I spent hours fighting Stallord, the end boss of Arbiter's Grounds in TP, because I couldn't figure how to damage it with the Spinner...
Anyway I'd say that to me the hardest dungeon has been the Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time because I couldn't find all secret passages and it really took me a long time to beat the first time.

Thats what the Lens of Truth is for ;)

The Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time. Finding my way around was confusing, I kept forgetting to use the Lens of Truth, or forgetting to equip the hover boots. Then Bongo Bongo was a really hard boss, requiring the use of multiple items, and because I was using the Hover Boots to stay off of the drum, I kept sliding around, and he kept hitting me, and it took me awhile to get to his eye to attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many Dungeon/Temple I hated.

1. The Water Temple from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

2. Turtle Rock from the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

3. Basically every Dungeon from the Second Quest of the original Legend of Zelda.

4. The final Palace in Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link.

D

Death the Kid

For me,the hardest dungeon in the entire Legend of Zelda series was the last dungeon,that is,Death Mountain,in the original Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo Entertainment System.You got Wizrobes shooting at you,lots of hard and new monsters/traps,and not to mention the oh so difficult Ganon. When I went through the dungeon the first time,I didn't have the Silver Arrows that were necessary to defeat him. I went back and got those right away,then I went to Death Mountain.I avoided all the traps and mobs (the Wizrobes were the hardest,as they kept on making me start over),but eventually I got to Ganon. After shooting several Silver Arrows,I finally killed the guy and rescued Zelda. I did this on a warm day in July,and I was going through the game in one entire sitting (my save feature wouldn't work.)When that music at the end played,I said to myself,"You are one committed gut to beat a Zelda game on one sitting". But I competed the hardest video game level in my life,and I was proud of myself.

M

Moonfall

I'd have to say Stone Tower Temple because it was very confusing and really long, and Twinmold was sort of easy but it took a while to beat him. I love the theme in that place though.

i think the hardest temple for me was the temple of the ocean king because when you keep going through it at first its easy then it gets harder and harder because hyou have to watch out for phantoms and wizzrobes and their are all the puzzles which take me forver and when i am putting stuff in the pedstools to open doors it takes a while and you start losing time and eventilly health and you either have to find a time pot and hurry out and if you dont you could die. that is why the temple of the ocean king in phantom hourglass is the hardest dungon for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom