• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blitz342

definitely hardest for me was the city in the sky in TP. so confusing, so many floors, that horrible music. It was so hard to make your way around the place, it took me AND my friend together a week to finish. horrible.

-KingJason

Superficies Rex
For me, The Water Temple from Ocarina of Time was the hardest. I could not for the life of me figure out what to do or where to go. This has never happened to me in a Zelda game before, I may have had to search around for an hour to find out what to do next, but never have I ever, besides The Water Temple had to come to a website to help walk me through it. It was horrible. Then again, The Water Temple was also my favorite because of it's hardness.

Adam

Undefeated
Not a single dungeon has challenged me but one. Every zelda game i pick up i can get through the dungeons in a breeze. BUT THE GREAT PALACE FROM ZELDA II IS MY BANE! WHY IS IT SO ANNOYING?? it doesn't make sense..

Z

Zeldariox

I recently completed a zelda marathon, and I didn't have much trouble with the water temple, stone tower temple, or even the great palace. By a mile, the hardest was definitely Level 9-the Skull, from the first game. I went into it without a guide, a map, or any help at all, I didn't even have he magical key. It was so confusing, and took me several days o complete.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
For me, the hardest was not exactly a dungeon but the Cave of Ordeals from Twilight Princess. Getting through it without dying was extremely difficult. I ran through it so many times only to die in the 3rd & 4th section. I'd get to a fairy and go "Yes!!! God I hope it's over!!" and the next second go "damn". It was tiresome, but extremely fun and now it's rare for me to die no matter what I'm up against.

B

Blair107

I think that the hardest dungeon for me is the forest temple from OoT :) It was just hard for me because that was my first zelda game and the puzzles were pretty hard. i couldnt figure out what to do for the life of me.:shake: And the fights with the Poe Sisters were monotonous. Phantom Ganon was just a guessing game for me it took me forever to beat it. I was always mixed up in which door i just came from in the main room i got mixed up with which Poe sister was in which room. The pushing puzzle in the basement was kinda hard to figure out but once i saw what i needed to do it didnt seem so hard but the pushing puzzles were NOT as hard as the Big one in the Stone tower Temple. But thats another story. Sorry if this is long im just trying to make a point. Lets close this with a random bomb :bomb:

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
If you are a Zelda fan and own a Nintendo DS, then you're probably familiar with the Temple of the Ocean King from The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. This is the hardest dungeon I've ever faced, not only because you have to repeat floors over and over again, but because the puzzles often get confusing and you are constantly on the lookout for phantoms. You feel rushed the whole way through. Why? Because you have a time limit! And a hit from a phantom will decrease the amount of time you have! Not to mention all the back-tracking to get the crystals in place and doing this dungeon not once, not twice, not three times, not four times, not five times, but six times throughout your adventure! Oy vey!

G

gAmer_Matt

I'd have to say the Lakebed Temple a.k.a. water dungeon in Twilight Princess. Not only was the infamous water dungeon of OoT bad enough, they had to drag it out and make it more annoying AGAIN!!! lol. There's probably a more difficult one, but that's the only one I recall at the moment that annoyed me the most.

The Hardest for me was always the First Dungeon in Adventure of Link.. ._.
Even today, after Grinding forever, and using Mases' Walkthrough I can't beat that darn Temple...

The hardest temple for me was the Stone tower temple. Why? Because of the turning of the temple and having to go get all the chest. Also the stray fairies in the temple was very difficult to get! Even after playing the game a couple of times, I am still stuck on the Stone tower as the hardest temple to get pass. :(

A

ALinkToTheTea

The Water Temple

The Water Temple, Because i always go past something important, and have to go back through the temple to find it!:(

The HARDEST Dungeon in the Zelda series for me would have to be the sixth Dungeon in the original Legend of Zelda. Reasoning for this would have to be those stupid Wizrobes.

Definitely level 7 in Link's Awakening because it took me so many hours to hit every single pilar in the dungeon! It was so annoying knowing where you had to throw the ball in order to take down the next pilar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom