• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

haleyofhyrule

Surprise, surprise... the hardest temple for me was the Water Temple! First time I tried, I was 7 or 8 years old. It took me a lot of rage quits to get through it! I found it so confusing and way to difficult for me at the time. Now it's easier for me now that i'm older, but it's still the hardest dungeon for me! haha

T

Texans7815

The reason The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, the Shadow Temple, was hard for me because it had so many tricks and challenges inside it like the mummie-like monsters kept attatching to me, and kept making me die, and i had to return to the enterance of the temple every time i got killed

N

Nattack110

Also did anyone else have trouble with the Ancient Cistern dungeon?

L

labben

the hardest zelda dungeon is to me ganons castel in ocerina of time. thats becus of the meny diftent rooms one is fire one is spirit and so on

T

Texans7815

The reason The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, the Shadow Temple, was hard for me because it had so many tricks and challenges inside it like the mummie-like monsters kept attatching to me, and kept making me die, and i had to return to the enterance of the temple every time i got killed. So that made me furious. :mad: I WANTED TO KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

the hardest dungeon for me was the shadow temple in OOT, i just didnt remember which door was the rght one to get to the dungeon boss!! Also the lens of thruth was strange because it only reveals things within a specific range.....sooo overall a very good and challenging dungeon but a very annoying one too!!!! ;)

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
would climbing the Stone Tower in MM count? first time i did that i fell off SOOOOO many times and had to start again and seeing as you have to play that FREAKING song SOO many times anyway, to get SOOO close to the top only to fall off and have to start the ENTIRE tower AGAIN for the 42 BILLIONTH time (that may be a slight exaggeration) was SO INFURIATING

are these competitions US only? i'm in the UK and there are always competitions on sites that are US only (i'm looking at you, Escapist!)

Fig

The Altruist
Personally, I thought the Spirit Temple from Ocarina of Time 3D was the hardest. It was tempting to look for guides, but I persevered. The temple took me a least a month to collect every single item and locate every pathway. The bosses and enemies didn't give me a problem, but it was the way it was constructed. I also kept forgetting that is was a mirrored version of the Spirit Temple in Ocarina of Time 3D. As I was playing the Spirit Temple in the Master Quest mode, I kept saying to my self "How did Nintendo make this temple so hard?! It was easy in the Normal Quest!" But I'm glad that I finally finished the game with every single secret and item in my hand. Now, all that I need is the perfect score in the Horseback Archery in Master Quest, and I'm done with Ocarina of Time 3D.:)

hardest Zelda temple

for me was water temple twilight princess. because twilight princess was my first zelda game and it was full of circles i had no idea where to go it was confusing i kept getting messed up and had to start back at the beggining.

I've actually never had too much trouble with the Water Temple from OoT. Stone Tower temple is THE hardest thing for me. No matter how many times I do it, I always find myself exiting, flipping the temple over, and going back in just to get a stray fairy. Then I have to go back out and flip the temple over again to continue.

Darklinkrules45

Bow Down to the Dark Lord
for me, my hardest dungeon was probably the lakebed temple from tp. it took me 3-6 days without a walkthrough. but with a walkthrough, it took me probably 3 hours. IT WAS REALLY HARD!!!

S

Sgt_Balthazar

Well, of all the 3D Zelda dungeons I've played, I would have to say that the Fire Temple from OOT was the hardest, because it had the one boss that I ever died on in any 3D Zelda game. 2nd to that was probably Lanayru Mining Facility or Ancient Cistern, just because of the fact that some of those things required you to do things that took many, many, many tries. :)

T

the-chrEEp

Water Temple

For the Life of me I could not figure varous puzzels in this level of Ocarina of time, I really don't know if I was Just having a bad day. I did Noot have the bow, so i could,t open a door, and I couldn't get rid of a block that navi kept telling me to something with, my brain was just a never ending stream of brain fart, I have never gotten more frustrated or mad at a zelda game, but thanks a couple of hours of rest and some gameboy play i was able to figure everything out!

triforce for life!!!!

-the chrEEp-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom