• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water Temple 100% It was so confusing to find out too me hours. I had to enter rooms, then I find myself reentering the same room and getting nowhere. smh

Level 6 from the Original

:mad: I hate that level! All the Bloody Wizrobes! and the Like Likes! RIP big shield. T_T
Reasons? Well It's cause I keep dying! Like really! I don't know how I made it through!
Level 6 is a Pain!

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I hated the Lakebed temple in TP. I kept getting stuck everywhere and couldn't find my way forward. Finally, after 5-6 hours, I got to the totally confusing boss! I spent another 15 minutes figuring out how to beat him.:( The awesome cutscene in the end totally made it worth it, though. But, not knowing about the awesome following cutscenes, it was probably the hardest dungeon by far for me to beat.

The hardest Temple for me wasn't really a Temple. It was a Level. Level 9 in the original Legend of Zelda's Second Quest confused me for the longest time, because you had to walk through some invisible walls, and all that other confusing stuff. I finally broke down and used a walkthrough, but I can't imagine what it was like for the kids in the '80s trying to figure this out for the first time.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
The hardest dungeon for me was the Ocean Temple in Spirit Tracks, I couldn't figure out the puzzle with those key like things. I tried going back into the previous dungeon to see if that would help me, but it didn't, I tried killing those Snappers enemies. Nothing happened, until I go to the next dungeon with the same key like things. I thought the order they had it in was incorrect, so I tried moving them in the order they had it in the other one with the same key like things. Nothing worked, I finally went into the dungeon again copied the the pattern on my map and went back to copy the pattern in the room I was confused with. And finally went to kill the boss of the temple

Rishian

The Meat Shield
The hardest dungeon for me was the Water Temple from OoT. I know many people will say that once you've done it, it's never that hard again, however, for me with the varying water levels, changing the water level, and checking ABSOLUTELY every nook and cranny for keys, bombable spots, and tyring to avoid enemies, espically when they like to drop from above you!

O

oscarillin

The water temple in ocarina of time was really hard and took alot of time to beat.

I say the HARDEST dungeon on the Zelda series was WATER TEMPLE from the original OCARINA OF TIME. (the N64 version).
That's because you had to change the water level (the three ways of positioning the water; TOP, MIDDLE and NONE/BOTTOM)
And of course because you had to take ON and OFF the iron Boots, which weren't equiped as items, that made it even difficult and challenging :)

Last edited:
S

shiningravion2

I Would Have to Say the 7th (or 8th i cant remember) in the original LOZ on the second quest. The blue darknuts always got me for 3 days.

Sir Analog

Hope Rides Alone
Snowhead Temple in Majora's Mask. Trying to remember where I had been and where the keys needed to go was the least of my problems. i kept falling from the very top as I tried to cross the ice bridges and nab those stupid fairies. And then I had to fight Goht which took forever as well. I would die numerous times before I figured out how to land a hit. He was, perhaps, my least favorite boss just because of all of the trouble he caused me.

The hardest temple for me had to be the Wind Temple in Loz Wind Waker, I remember that I always use to get stuck because there was so many routes that I could take and I used to end up in the same room like 20 times. Even though it was the hardest dungeon it was one of my favorites dungeons because of the music and atmosphere, Makar is also one of my favourite Zelda characters. But one reason why I hated it is because of the boss Molgera, I could never get the controls right and I used to get game over soon many times because I used to get eaten by it and attacked by it alot.

THEM

Your cows are mine!
Hmm... It's a tie between the Water Temple from OoT, and the Great Palace from AoL. The Water Temple was terribly confusing, but I died a LOT trying to beat the Great Palace.

N

Nattack110

Hmm... I'd have to say Water Temple in Ocarina of Time... I know pretty pathetic however the rooms and levels were always what threw me off... Also the hidden hole in the central room when the water rises... I never saw it.

For me, the hardest temple I've ever had to go through was the Great Palace from Zelda II. The enemies there were so difficult to even attack. It took me hundreds(this is not an exaggeration) of tries to get past this guy and then I have to defeat my shadow? That's like...impossible..

S

Syxx66

It would have to be Eagle Tower from Link's Awakening. It took me DAYS to get on the shelf with the treasure chests, DAYS to figure out what to do with the iron ball, and DAYS to actually knock down all the columns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom