• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now i have only played 2 games, but the hardest dungeon for me was the sandship, because it was very confusing, and i had to use a walkthrough 2 or 3 times to actually beat it.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
The title of the topic states that it could also be a level, so I'm guessing Death Mountain from Zelda 2 counts. Not only was it's maze-like design confusing, but by that point, you probably aren't properly prepared like you would be later in the game.

If that does not count, than my vote goes to the Ice Palace from ALttP, at least for me. When I first played the game, I was instantly confused by how many puzzles and floors there were. However, I must admit that it was one of the coolest looking dungeons.

The hardest dungeon for me would have to be the wind/sky dungeon from twilight princess. This is the first dungeon that I had absolutely no clue where to even start, or how to progress through it. In a close second would have to be the wind dungeon from the Wind Waker. Again, I found this dungeon incredibly difficult, and had to consult a guide several times before completing it. ( Maybe I'm just really bad at wind dungeons ).

C

ChibiLink24

Hardest Zelda Level/Dungeon

I think the Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask was the hardest dungeon off all the dungeons I've been through, including every other LoZ game. I had to watch your walkthrough every 5 minutes because I seemed to lose myself in many rooms. Aside from the getting lost part, you have to "complete" it once and then go back outside, hit the red mark, and go through it again, this time upside down. I've never seen a dungeon as hard as that, even though I played every single LoZ game and am about to finish Hero Mode in Skyward Sword. :)

T

Texans7815

The reason The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, the Shadow Temple, was hard for me because it had so many tricks and challenges inside it like the mummie-like monsters kept attatching to me, and kept making me die, and i had to return to the enterance of the temple.

M

mbcrazed

The hardest dungeon for me was the last dungeon in the first Zelda, I kept having to back track and looking for a wall to blow up, or having to go buy more potions. It took me like 3 or 4 days to beat! The second time around I beat it in like fifteen minutes!

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Hardest dungeon for me would have been the Sky Keep from skyward sword since of the entire level being a reformable maze, that and I forgot potions while going into it.

L

Linkthetriforce

The water dungeon was the hardest for me because no matter where I looked I could not find the last key and the boss was also challenging.But on the other hand it was a pretty fun dungeon a little frustrating but it was a cool dungeon.

The Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time. Some rooms took me hours to figure out how to get past. Especially figuring out which way to go in the courtyard area when your up on the upper ledges. And the twisting of the rooms made me rage a lot the first few times through. Shooting Ganondorf out of the paintings at the end was rather hard for me as well.

Last edited:

AwesomeZeldaFan

Fierce Deity
water temple from one of the earlier versions of Ocarina of Time because
i save frequently and i put the small key in the wrong door but i
already saved so i had to start the WHOLE game again!

I would say the last segment in tower of spirits in spirit tracks. I got confused where to go and the need to have a phantom ask another phantom to blow out a torch to reveal a cracked wall in the dark was a new one for me.

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
I had a lot of trouble with the Great Bay Temple in Majora's Mask. It got very confusing to me because of the random way you had to go and sometimes even going back to a place you never thought you would have to go back to. I had to use the forums walkthrough for a couple of spots because of the difficulties. The Water Temple in Ocarina of Time was so much easier in my opinion. I got so frustrated with Majora's Mask I had to take a week off of it to cool down :) In the end I think it was a great game, I loved it :) (except for the difficulty of the Great Bay Temple)

For me its the Shadow Temple in Ocarina... why? Bongo Bongo that jerk grinds my game to a stop every time..

Z

ZeldavsMusic

Ice Palace from A Link to the Past. So long and tedious if you screw up or run out of magic. Very confusing and frustrating if you don't know where to go. The enemies are also relly annoying and can kill you very quickly if you are trying to rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom