• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hardest dungeon in the Zelda series to me was the last visit to the Tower of Spirits in Spirit Tracks. The fact that there were all the different types of Phantoms who had different powers, let alone the darkness, made it one of the hardest dungeons of all time.

M

MtBnumber4

The most difficult dungeon in Zelda games for me was the Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask. Every room was very hard for me and the boss and the mid-bosses were the most difficult to beat out of any Zelda game.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
The Great Bay Temple in Majora's Mask is the hardest for me because first of all, you are timed. Second, it is easy to get lost, with the flow of water and getting turned around easily. The puzzle weren't too hard but they were hard enough that they made you stop and think. Gyorg can be a real pain with his attacks that drag you underwater right as you are about to climb on the center pedestal. Also the stray fairies are so rewarding but so hard to get them all in one go.

F

fiercedeity97

The water temple from OOT the reason being is that I kept getting lost.

H

Hyliantelligent

Water Temple

The hardest temple for me was the Water Temple from OoT. It's not so much that it was difficult, just that the entire area was a giant puzzle and was very confusing at times. It took me quite awhile to complete, but was still very fun :)

Hm... I think that Mermaid's Cave from Oracle of Ages is the hardest yet. I used to get myself lost in the place, didn't know where to go or how to get there. Damn, I think I spent about three or four hours trying to figure it out. And the fact that I had to use that mermaid suit to dive and go around in water... Just thinking of it makes me feel a little dizy! Go figure...

Stone Tower temple was a real pain for me, i quit MM when i couldn't figure it out but couldn't resist the adventure so i came back and passed it.

Hardest Level

The hardest level for me was the Great Bay Temple in Majoras Mask. The water temples in general are difficult, but I had a more difficult time with the Great Bay Temple than the water temple from Ocarina of Time. The temple took me a few tries (I would give up and leave) before figuring it out. The boss was no problem but the temple itself was difficult.

G

goron_link

for me it would be the forest temple from OOt. mainly because the brightness of the tv i used/using is not the bes so i could not see any thing

S

ShadowZone1996

The hardest Dungeon in a Zelda game for me was the Temple of the Ocean King. It became harder and harder for each visit, and also really obnoxious and the fact that you had a limited amount of time made it even harder, but luckily as you went further into the game you also got more Items which would help you take shortcuts in the later visits. The Phantoms was obviously the problem, I liked them, but soooo annoying! When I was about to finish a floor one of ''Phantom's eye'' startled me so much that I dropped my DS on the floor, the game froze and I had to do the whole thing over again! And one time when a Phantom spotted me he made the flames appear so I had no place to run.

E

Exuin

the hardest dungeon I have ever played was the wind temple in minish cap it took me forever to find the digger claws

I'd go with the Great Palace from Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link. The level is ridiculously long and has enemies of unmatched difficulty(e.g. Fokka, Fotail, King Bubble).

S

swordsguy11

The hardest dungeon for me was ANY water temple ,,,but the water temple in OoT it took me two years to completet dark link wasent any part of my problems but it proply was the puzzles and the enimes and the boss ..oh that boss it was the hardest boss ever but its my favorite :) so yeah.....it was hard my play time was SUPER high after..

The way I'm going to do it is first time playthrough and after multiple playthroughs

For first time playthroughs I'm going to go with The great bay temple ( with fairies ). The first big problem is simply the size of the dungeon. There are about 18 rooms in this dungeon which, by the way, is a lot of rooms. Being able to access only a couple of the rooms at any given time can get confusing when you are trying to figure out where to get to next. The next problem is the fairies. Most of them are pretty easy to get however, I can think of a few of them that could make even the best of zelda players go crazy trying to find them. Gyorg (The Boss) isn't too much of a challenge to me. It seems a lot of people have lots of troubles with Gyorg though so I thought it be good to mention him. Finally the most difficult part of the dungeon is a hookshot target. Who would think to just look up for no reason? That got me stumped for hours. Fortunately, this hookshot target is not something you'll forget which makes future playthroughs a lot easier.

Another one I'd like to mention for first time playthroughs is the Stone Tower Temple. It has even more rooms than the Great Bay Temple but, you have to double that for when you flip out|tou pilf the dungeon! The fairies are also a problem. Even more so than the GBT's fairies! I'll just leave it at that for the STT. Great music and atmosphere too!

Now for multiple playthroughs the hardest dungeon would have to be the Great Palace from Zelda II The Adventure of Link. This one is also a contender for the hardest first time playthrough but I didn't find it too bad. It still requires a lot of skill and beating Shadow Link was definitely a feat! It was confusing and easy to get lost in and all the new enemies it presented were no help at all in making it easier. I really enjoyed this dungeon though, despite the difficulty. However I hate Fokkas! Those fire shooting birdlike enemies!. At least the developers let you start at the beginning of the dungeon if you lost all your lives!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom