• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the hardest dungeons for me was Death Mountain/ the last dungeon in the original Zelda. There were a lot of walls that you have to blow up that you can miss and the dungeon contains Wizrobes and Darknuts which are annoying enemies. You can get lost and the trip to Ganon can be a long trip too.

I'd have to go with either the Temple of the Ocean King in PH or Stone Tower Temple in MM. One gets progressively harder every time you go there, and the other is just a pain in the butt to figure out.

M

mrbopper96

I would say that mine is the spirit temple in Ocarina of Time. I found the puzzles to be easy but i found it difficult because i forgot that I had Din's blessing to protect me from the enemies as child link. I died about 15 times it felt like. but it was one of my favorite temples none the less

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
In my opinion, the hardest dungeon would probably be the Forest Temple from Oot and these are the reasons why:
1. The poes on the staircase, it took a for me to actually figure out you (possible spoiler) need to use the bow on the pictures to initiate the battle.
2. You couldn't get to close to the paintings, or be in direct sight of the paintings which lead to hard spots to shoot them from.
3. Room difficulty- in the circular room you have to fight the stalfos with the hole in the center of the room
4. Navigation- it took a while to get around the temple
5. Into the boss room- turning the room took a bit.
And that's why I think the Forset Temple is the hardest.

The hardest temple for me was the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time. Everytime I did it as a child, I got really confused with all the puzzles and rooms in this dungeon. I usually ended up running in circles.

There are many hard dungeons in the series but after beating the games over and over I get used to them and nowadays they aren't a problem anymore. Except one! The Dragon (=Level 6) in LoZ (first quest). Even with all the upgrades availabel at the time I always die i the one room near the beginning wit the red and blue wizzrobes, the bubbles and the like likes. The only itemes I have at this point in the game that deal damage are my sword, bombs, arrows and the candle. The candle can only be used once so it's more or less useless, the bombs are hard to time and I only have a few of them, the arrows I don't like to use because I know I'll need the rupees to buy myself a new shield, because I know one like like will get me and eat my old one. So I only can use my sword but evertime I touch a bubble I'm helpless because now I can't even use my sword for a few seconds. And I can't even just ignore the enemise because in order to go to the next room I'll have to kill every of them except the bubbles. And not to mention once my shield is gone I can't protect my self from the magic of the wizzrobes. That is the reason why the Dragon is imo the hardest dungeon of all

The Hardest temple to me was the stone tower temple in Majora's Mask becuase I was having a hard time to get all the stray fairies and it was kind of confusing :3

L

linkthehero

i thought the spirit temple in ocraina of time was the hardest,it was very confusing

i thought the darknut knight

i died so many times

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lakebed Temple in Twilight Princess wasn't necessarily difficult, it was just really easy to mess up where you needed to go. The Forest Temple from Ocarina of Time was a bit hard for me just because the ambience was so creepy. I was very tense in that temple. :P

The hardest temple was in Twilight Princess the Lakebed Temple.It was very hard beacause you had to do a lot of backtracking to that main room.Also,when you had to jump to those switches that you pull down to move the stairs I was watching Caleb's Playthrough and i thought you could only pull the switches that where in place with the stairs.The other ones that hadnothing under it you fall down so you couldn't get the switch.Lastly,the Boss Key,My compass messed me up i was folowing the compass to a treasure chest i realized it was the boss key,so i went for it.When i reached the room i beacame so angry beacause i couldn't get the key beacause it was on a higher platform.Other than that hitting the boss when it was swimming was a pain.Using the Clawshot is annoying!

TNinja

Of the Gorons
definitely the final dungeon of Zelda II, it took me sooooooo long to beat it because of having to go through the thunder bird

Hardest Temple!

In my opinion the Hardest temple in the Zelda series was the Heroes Trial in the Four Swords Anniversery Addition. Because it was suprisingly hard after a very easy Zelda game. And I died probably more then 5 times on it (As in Died I mean Game Over..). I think its a really fitting temple for the "Heroes Trial".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom