• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Want to win a free Legend of Zelda T-Shirt or the Complete Animated Series Box Set? Perhaps a secondary prize of a Link Plush Doll? All you have to do is follow the few steps listed below! Here are the few basic steps.

1. If you are brand new to the forums, you will have to Register at the Forums.

2. Make a SINGLE POST here in this thread of your hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon and explain why it was your hardest. Please only make 1 post in this thread.

3. You will need to have a Post Count of at least 10 in order to be eligible for the Plush Doll. Other members will need to have a total of 50 posts in order to be eligible for the shirt or the complete animated series box set. (Already registered users are eligible to win this as well)

--Do this and you can win this Zelda Shirt, Animated Series Giveaway, or the Phantom Hourglass Plush Doll.

The-Legend-of-Zelda-Shirt.JPGThe-Legend-of-Zelda-Complete-Animated-Series.jpgLink-Plush-Doll.JPG

That's it! As soon as you make your post in this thread and have 50 total posts, you will be eligible for all the rewards. The contest ends on Sunday January 1st, 2012 at 11:59pm. At that point we will randomly draw THREE usernames from this listing.

NOTE: If you win you will have to supply me with your address so you can receive your prizes.

NOTE: This is the third of MANY giveaways. Future giveaways will require higher than the 50 post threshold, so it's a good idea to stick around at the forums and get involved.

To the winners, it would be nice to see a picture or video of yourself with the plush doll once you get it.

We really hope you stick around at the forums as it's really a fun place to just talk with fellow Zelda, Pokemon, and general video game fans. Good luck and happy posting!

~~~Example of a Post~~~

The hardest dungeon for me was the Great Palace from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. The whole thing was such a massive maze and there was so many difficult enemies. I got stuck so many times, not knowing exactly where to go, and when I finally reach new areas, I died before I was able to progress much further. There were so many new and very difficult enemies within the Great Palace and the two final bosses were both very difficult and fun. Although once I figured out the glitch against Dark Link, that part became less challenging.

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
To tell you the truth, Lakebed Temple is still my hardest temple of the entire Legend of Zelda series. It can take me at least 4-5 days if I don't use a guide to help me complete the quest. It's just too much floors and switches for me to handle to be everywhere the temple takes you. I somehow manage to complete it.

Last edited by a moderator:
the hardest dungeon for me was the water temple in Twilight Princess.
... it was like this huge circle that they laid out in front of me.... and i had no clues to what i had to do! for the first time in this game did i have to look at a walkthrough to see which room lead to the other. and the center room confused me so much. most of the tome i'd just be going around in circles making no progress at all.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I have always found the Ice Palace in Link to the Past to be very hard. I always get lost, and the ice floors make things much harder than it should be. You can't get any mails prior to entering and even though there is a mail inside, it is the only place I ever get Game Overs in a Link to the Past.

The hardest dungeon of the series for me was Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask. I played Majora's Mask and was pretty promptly put in my place by the game (granted, I was young). The first dungeon, Woodfall Temple, I found to be pretty simplistic. Snowhead Temple confused me at many points, but I managed to figure a lot of it out with a lot of struggling, only having to use a guide for one or two parts. Then Great Bay Temple confused me so much, I had to use a guide almost for the entire thing. I assumed that since Stone Tower Temple "wasn't the water dungeon lol", I wouldn't have as much trouble with it.

Good god was I wrong. I struggled for so long on Stone Tower Temple. It's the single most confusing dungeon of the series. You'd think the flipping would be all there is to it, but it's just broadly confusing even without that element, and I spent so much time just blatantly lost. Even with my improved skills, this dungeon still confounds me, and I constantly wander around, even if I do finish it quicker and on my own. But that first time, completing this on my own was impossible. I had to use a guide the whole time once more. Never had to do this in any Zelda game ever. Before or since.

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
Honestly the dungeons never are difficult for me, they are challenging and engaging, but the layout teaches me what I need to do. It is the world around me, the world outside of the dungeons that truly make the game difficult, and no game made me more frustrated in trying to complete, than the original Legend of Zelda it's self.

The entire world that you are in, is a giant dungeon that you have to navigate through, unlock new parts to access, gain more items. It is a colossal task to complete the game because of how massive it is. I know my entree isn't really a dungeon by namesake, but in feel, execution, it is.

Kombatgod

Timeline Exegete
It's hard to say, because what most people find "hard" I find enjoyable and entertaining, so dungeons like the Lakebed from TP are my favourite. I enjoy keeping track aof the water flows and I'm quite good at it, so to me it isn't hard. I personally have hard times beating a dungeon when I can't figure out one single thing to do, like trigger a hidden switch or finding the weak spot in the bosses. For istance I spent hours fighting Stallord, the end boss of Arbiter's Grounds in TP, because I couldn't figure how to damage it with the Spinner...
Anyway I'd say that to me the hardest dungeon has been the Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time because I couldn't find all secret passages and it really took me a long time to beat the first time.

The hardest dungeon for me, and I know it's cliche to say so, is the water dungeon in OoT. I always seem to wander around forever because I'm missing a key. I remember playing with the "L to levitate" cheat and actually had to re-do the entire temple because I ended up getting trapped somewhere without a key :P

water temple from Oot it took me days to get past it making the water level lower and higher and go to the same room over and over so hard

Last edited:
As most people would say, the water temple in oot is te hardest dungeon for me. When i raised the water level the second time, i never even considered sinking under the block AND i forgot about the busted wall i needed to bomb, so i was always two keys short.

The hardest dungeon for me is probably the Temple of The Ocean King in Phantom Hourglass,because it gets progressively more and more difficult for me to get through it,because not only are you timed to get through it,but you also have to be constantly aware of the Phantoms and where they are.I always did feel a bit scared to go deeper and deeper into the temple because I always knew that every floor would be harder to get through than the last one.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The hardest level was level 3 of The legend of Zelda. There were so many darknuts in that lvel that I could barely stay alive. Most of my over 100 deaths in my first play through, maybe 70 at least, went to that level

Big Octo

=^)
I believe my opening post on this thread expresses all experienced difficulty for the Great Palace.

And while I'm here, I guess I'll kind of express a concern for the steps... Step 1 simply states to register, but nothing about reading the rules. Now I won't say any names, but it seems as if some new members that have joined rushed to register and didn't bother to read the rules. I highly suggest putting to Register on the forums and read the rules on step #1. It's a small move, but it may have great effect.

Byrne

Waterloo
Water Temple in OOT. I was STRUGGLING to do every thing, and I STILL didn't finish it because I lost motovation.

P

Princesszelda97

For me.....hardest dungeon would have to be WATER TEMPLE FROM OOT!! It was hard for me because for some odd reason my first play through of oot I kept getting turned around in the dungeon. lol! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom