• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Says...

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
in OoT the first time you talk to Zelda she says "What is your name? Link... Strange...it sounds somehow... familiar." When I heard this I thought if this is before Link goes forward in time then there is know way they can even somehow know each other so how does she know him. Well i have no idea but the only thing I can think of is maybe as seen in the end of the game Link already knows Zelda but when he goes back in time maybe since if you think about it the future never happened in the child timeline because they took away Ganondorf before the future could happen. I have no idea.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
thats very likely It is probably that and i wondered if they ever thought of showing a video of the dream that would be cool.

Z

zeldaoot4ever

Man, I havent thought of that! When I played this part for the first time, I remember I thought that in the end we would find out what she meant and i tried to guess. I thought maybe Link was her brother somehow and that's why she thnks his name is familiar. But in the end, I didnt remember it anymore. Now I can see that my guess isnt viable, but i dont have any idea.
OoT is so great!

D

Dirty Link

its def the dream. Dont Hylians have like some special connections w/the goddesses or something. And both link and zelda had prophetic dreams so yea thats most likely why.

Mikenike

Thanks, Mike
in OoT the first time you talk to Zelda she says "What is your name? Link... Strange...it sounds somehow... familiar." When I heard this I thought if this is before Link goes forward in time then there is know way they can even somehow know each other so how does she know him. Well i have no idea but the only thing I can think of is maybe as seen in the end of the game Link already knows Zelda but when he goes back in time maybe since if you think about it the future never happened in the child timeline because they took away Ganondorf before the future could happen. I have no idea.

I thought it was because she had that dream telling of a boy in green clothes from the woods. She might have heard a faint name in the dream, but not fully remember.
NOT FACT just speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom