• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Ringtones

Does anyone else here have Zelda ringtones on your phone? Right now I have the main Zelda theme song as my ringtone, and I also downloaded Saria's Song and the Gerudo Valley music from OOT.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I have a bunch of them. Maybe around 60 or 70 by now. With most phones nowadays, though, you can just use MP3s, and there are many out there.

My normal ringtone at the moment is a metal version of Song of Storms, whereas close friends/family I'm using a metal version of the overworld theme.

I made a couple of Navi ringtones and alerts for my phone recently. "Hey, Listen!", and "Hello"

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
For texts, I have the secret sound from the original LOZ.

Normal ringtones alternate between Dragon Roost Island and TP Hyrule Field theme.
I'm thinking of getting a few more...Specifically the Sun Song to use as an alarm, and maybe the Dark World theme or Saria's Song/Lost Woods.

G

Goomba

My current ringtone is the first ten seconds of the Ocarina of Time medley from Brawl.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I just checked to see if i could get a few Zelda ringtones with my cell phone company, and I can! the songs that i saw were zeldas lullaby, an overworld theme and then some dj cover thingy of a zelda song? there could be way more songs, I just didn't check for very long. anyway I'd love to get one but they cost like $4 so im not sure if it would be woth it to get a whole bunch of them, maybe just 1 or 2... and I'd also like to get some little sound effects for incoming text messages, like illmatics idea about the Navi sounds = awesomeness.. you could set Link's inarticulate jump slash yell as your alert for texts lol

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
How do you even get proper ringtones? Zelda ones, I mean. I only have poor qualoty recordings that I recorded from my DS...

You can get free ringtones from phonezoo.com. They don't charge you for downloading them, but your phone company still might. They have plenty of Zelda songs.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I have Aryll's Theme as my ringtone. I also have Midna coming up from under your shadow as my TXT Messages alert. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom