• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Ride or Attraction Ideas

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Soon Universal Studios Japan will be opening Super Nintendo World. Though it isn't called "Super Mario World" (and thus leaves the potential for Zelda attractions to open in the future) at the current moment it seems almost entirely dedicated to the Mario series.

If they decide to add Zelda related rides or attractions what kind of thing would you like to see? What ideas do you have?

Perhaps it would be cool to traverse a maze themed around the Lost Woods - filled with puzzles you might expect to see in a Zelda game? Perhaps some kind of water attraction through Zora's Domain or on the King of Red Lions? I'm sure there are many potential ideas that could make for really cool experiences.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I said this on the mainsite once already, but now I get to say it here yey:
Have an escape room-type attraction that's basically a dungeon. So many great possibilities, and possibly some AR type stuff for a boss fight. So much potential.
I really love the idea of an escape room type attraction but I'm wondering just how many people they could have working their way through it to make sense at Universal Studios (unless it was a very quick one). Seems to me like it would be a better experience to have elsewhere with bookings to require to attend. I remember for a while in Tokyo there was a Mario Kart VR attraction that worked in this way and I think that this Zelda escape room idea would be great in that context.

I stand by my idea for a Goron Mine Ride. Minerides are common at amusement parks, and it's perfect way to integrate Zelda into an amusement park "staple."

Ohhhh that sounds like a lot of fun, I think a ride on tracks like this would also suit the feel of Universal Studios pretty well!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I really love the idea of an escape room type attraction but I'm wondering just how many people they could have working their way through it to make sense at Universal Studios (unless it was a very quick one). Seems to me like it would be a better experience to have elsewhere with bookings to require to attend. I remember for a while in Tokyo there was a Mario Kart VR attraction that worked in this way and I think that this Zelda escape room idea would be great in that context.
That makes sense. A full-blown escape room would probably work better as a separate attraction, maybe even something fanmade.

I think a series of interactive attractions would be fun, a'la famous Zelda locations.

The Lost Woods forest maze.

A Minish Cap dungeon where everything makes you feel tiny.

A Kokiri Village playground, with a climbable tree.

A flume log ride from the TP game.

Malo Mart Gift Shop.

A sparring area.

A mine cart coaster.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
What I want is a full blown Nintendo Land come to life, maybe with some Wii Sports Resort and maybe even Mario Party thrown into the mix.

But Zelda rides, I came up with the following:
A Zora water park.
A tour of Hyrule castle.
Some sort of Goron rollercoaster around the various forms of Death Mountain.
A rollercoaster over Lake Hylia would also be cool.
Some sort of VR Ganon fight.
And some sort of restaurant featuring food from the games, which would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom