• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

zants follower

underling of the dark god
If it is evil, yet does good, that most likely means it is unwilling or unknowing f one or the other, most likely thinks that it is evil yet ends up giving you something like the devil that halves your magic usage in alttp. I highly doubt that this is correct considering that it has to be from multiple games, but you have woken it from its slumber, so... it's sleepy... not sure about up/down though unless you count up/down on the usage of magic... So... That annoying idiotic devil from alttp that halves your magic usage?

by the way, has anyone else had problems with the post counter? I've had 31 all year...

Last edited:

zants follower

The guide I was looking to make sure i wasn't some late night, seizure induced vision at said devil, he acts like a devil, he has a human head, I haven't played LA since I got my first emu working and started MM on long trips and the last time I played was a speed run, LOL to madbatter, and YAY!!!

give me a minute to think of something
I just beat LoZ today and all that's in my head is the death mountain music sang to the lyrics of ronald mcGygas

This should be so incredibly easy, but a fun riddle to think of anyways

debatably appears in many games
enemy

I have a sad story,
please hear my plight.
some of my cousins
can almost take flight!
My other family
is slightly more shameful.
being one of them
can even be painful.
to be mistaken
as an other on sight...
*sigh*
My real name is the...

this should be a fast round considering the rhyme-scheme

well, I'm gonna be gone for a while, so... ummm... I dunno. Peahats can take over from here. I just gave him the answer

Last edited:

zants follower

I hope this doesn't count as a double post considering the time gap... but could someone please guess? I even said that the name was part of the rhyme scheme. Read it aloud if it helps, but please3, just guess. Everyone always stops on my riddles...

Rytex

Resident Netizen
TEKTITE!!!!!!!!(plus thirty characters)

If I got it right, please pm me and post here, as I cant get on that often. Also, if I did get it right, be patient while I think of a suitable riddle...

zants follower

SO CLOSE!!! your just a tiny bit off. I'm sure the next guess will be it... remember, it's technically only in one game, but alot of people may say otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom