• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Ah, I think I know. Miniblins? They swarm in numbers...and I don't think I've seen them in dungeons. They won't harm you if drop all-purpose bait.

Or it could be Cucoos. They are not in dungeons, very deadly when striking with numbers, and can help you out if you "never let go" by allowing you to fly to inaccessible places. Wouldn't really consider them as enemies though.

Last edited:

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm... i don't know, maybe a Bow-wow?

[Fifty characters]

Ah, I think I know. Miniblins? They swarm in numbers...and I don't think I've seen them in dungeons. They won't harm you if drop all-purpose bait.

Or it could be Cucoos. They are not in dungeons, very deadly when striking with numbers, and can help you out if you "never let go" by allowing you to fly to inaccessible places. Wouldn't really consider them as enemies though.

Sorry, but neither of these guesses is the answer either.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I shall give my answer in the form of two haikus.

Bees are my answer
They are deadly in numbers
Tracks made them stronger

In the other games
They were killed with a sword
Bottle for a friend

Translation: in ALttP and PH they can be killed with a sword while ST made them invincible and if you bottle one it will help you.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I shall give my answer in the form of two haikus.

Bees are my answer
They are deadly in numbers
Tracks made them stronger

In the other games
They were killed with a sword
Bottle for a friend

Translation: in ALttP and PH they can be killed with a sword while ST made them invincible and if you bottle one it will help you.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a correct answer! :) Bees was the answer to my riddle. Congrats, MK9!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Yay, my answer was correct! The funny thing was, I actually didn't think it was right! Here's my riddle. And it should be pretty easy.

Subject: Bosses

I have been around since the earliest days of Hyrule. I have a habit of kidnapping noble maidens every time I break my seal. You will may or may not find me on the sea. Who/what am I?

Yay, my answer was correct! The funny thing was, I actually didn't think it was right! Here's my riddle. And it should be pretty easy.

Subject: Bosses

I have been around since the earliest days of Hyrule. I have a habit of kidnapping noble maidens every time I break my seal. You will may or may not find me on the sea. Who/what am I?
Well, since someone already said Ganondorf, I'll say a different answer... Vaati.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, since someone already said Ganondorf, I'll say a different answer... Vaati.

PA, you are indeed correct. Vaati kidnaps noble maidens everytime he breaks out of his seal, has been around since MC which is believed by a good amount of Timeline Theorists to be the first game, and some Timeline Theorists think he might be found on the AT while others say he can't be found on the AT. You post the next riddle.

Subject: Its in at least three games. It might be able to be considered an item... maybe...

I am in three games, yet offer a different ability in each:
I help you repel evil
I open doors
I set new paths

What am I?

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
I guess bombchus because they can be used as weapons, they can hit things you can't ordinarily hit, like a switch for a door, and in PH, you can draw its path. They are also enemies in MM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom