• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Is it the Sail from WW? (sry but I don't know the exact English term for it and I haven't played through it so I can't tell if it's optional - but I can surely say that you don't need it to complete the first 2 dungeons...that is if you have A LOT of spare time on your hands)

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Is it the magic beans? They are completely optional, but planting them throughout Hyrule in Ocarina of Time will create shortcuts that speed you up.

Is it the Sail from WW? (sry but I don't know the exact English term for it and I haven't played through it so I can't tell if it's optional - but I can surely say that you don't need it to complete the first 2 dungeons...that is if you have A LOT of spare time on your hands)

How about your trusty steed, Epona.

(50 characters are 50 characters you know?)

Sadly, none of these are correct. I'm not going to give you the game. I can tell you that it is not an animal. I don't really consider the boat, epona, or the train an item. Good try though. Feel free to try again!

LozzyKate

Farore's Wind from Ocarina of Time. Completely optional and allows you to teleport, therefore giving Link "speed."

I apologize once again, but no. That's a logical answer though. Good try. I didn't think this riddle would be so challenging.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
Subject: Items
I help you pick up speed. I am an optional item to use. What am I?
well... um, is pick up speed being used litereally as in links speed, or is it reffering to the speed of something else? i am geussing the inverted song of time, time moves slower, and as a result to link running at the same steady speed he was running before, he is getting to his destination faster! :devil: my logic eludes you, doesnt it!

LozzyKate

well... um, is pick up speed being used litereally as in links speed, or is it reffering to the speed of something else? i am geussing the inverted song of time, time moves slower, and as a result to link running at the same steady speed he was running before, he is getting to his destination faster! :devil: my logic eludes you, doesnt it!

No, that's not it. That's a good thought though. I like it a lot. Try again.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Is it the Bunny Hood from MM, by any chance? That was the first one that came to mind for me, and no one else has guessed it yet.

The only other item I can think of is Biggoron's Sword, because it allows you to pick up the speed at which you progress through the dungeons. Okay, I know I'm being silly, but I thought I'd put it out there.

LozzyKate

Is it the Bunny Hood from MM, by any chance? That was the first one that came to mind for me, and no one else has guessed it yet.

After I thought of the item I wanted the Bunny Hood came to my mind second. No that's not it. good try though. I can tell you that in some ways the Bunny Hood and the item I am thinking off are a little similar.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master

Actually, it isn't the Bunny Hood. Somebody already guessed it and Lozzy said it wasn't it.

My next guess is the Cyclone Slate from Phantom Hourglass. It allows Link to warp to different areas by simply drawing a symbol, thus enhancing his speed, but you could go the whole game without needing it.

LozzyKate

Actually, it isn't the Bunny Hood. Somebody already guessed it and Lozzy said it wasn't it.

My next guess is the Cyclone Slate from Phantom Hourglass. It allows Link to warp to different areas by simply drawing a symbol, thus enhancing his speed, but you could go the whole game without needing it.

That gives me an idea, actually.

The Flute from ALttP serves a similar function, and it's also optional. If it's not that one, it might be this one.

No to both. You both actually led the guesses further away. I'm not saying you were super close before, I'm just saying your heading in the wrong direction. Try again.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
That gives me an idea, actually.

The Flute from ALttP serves a similar function, and it's also optional. If it's not that one, it might be this one.

Actually, I doubt it's the Flute because you need it in order to get into Level 6: Misery Mire. But that's a good guess and actually it was one of my first thoughts too.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Lozzy. Initiating backup answer.

Perhaps it's the butterflies from MC? They basically allow you to dig faster, swim faster, and do something else faster, but they're completely optional to get.

Din Akera

Sniper
The Goron mask from MM. Rolling is much faster than walking, and I put it on just to get from one side to the other of the field. That is completely optional, though it is not an optional item for game completion. lol

LozzyKate

Actually, I doubt it's the Flute because you need it in order to get into Level 6: Misery Mire. But that's a good guess and actually it was one of my first thoughts too.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Lozzy. Initiating backup answer.

Perhaps it's the butterflies from MC? They basically allow you to dig faster, swim faster, and do something else faster, but they're completely optional to get.

The Goron mask from MM. Rolling is much faster than walking, and I put it on just to get from one side to the other of the field. That is completely optional, though it is not an optional item for game completion. lol

Sorry, but no. I'll give you a hint. I'm found on a rooftop

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'm found on a rooftop... hmmmm... *snaps*

The cucco on the rooftop in Hyrule Castle Town in Spirit Tracks! Oh wait, rule that out because you said it's not an animal. Darn.

Umm... perhaps it's... the Fairy Spell from AoL? The entrance to the place where the wise man teaches it to you is on a rooftop and it speeds you up, but it's completely optional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom