• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Is it the hookshot?It helps you advance through dungeons,defeat enemies like keese,if you use it on a loose heart it heals you,you can attract things with it,and you can get hints from gossip stones if you use it.It's either that or the magnetic gloves.

Is it the hookshot?It helps you advance through dungeons,defeat enemies like keese,if you use it on a loose heart it heals you,you can attract things with it,and you can get hints from gossip stones if you use it.It's either that or the magnetic gloves.
Well, I thought more people would reply, but since not, I might as well tell you that your guesses are wrong.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Is it the Spirit Flute? It heals, attracts, defeats, gives hints, and it helps you advance, depending on what song you play.

Last edited:
Is it the Spirit Flute? It heals, attracts, defeats, gives hints, and it helps you advance, depending on what song you play.
Yes, it is the Spirit Flute =D
Lokomo Songs to advance, Song of Awakening for hints on Treasure Chests, Song of Healing to heal, Song of Birds to attract birds, and the Sacred Duet is needed to be played to defeat Malladus.

Next riddle goes to you LOZ.

LozzyKate

Subject: Items
I help you pick up speed. I am an optional item to use. What am I?

Subject: Items
I help you pick up speed. I am an optional item to use. What am I?
Well, I'm about to go to sleep, so might as well slip in one more answer. Is it the Wind Waker? The wind waker will help in speed with wind and the Ballad of Gales.

Also, if this is correct, then you will either have to make another riddle or give it to someone else. I'm going to bed now XD

LozzyKate

Well, I'm about to go to sleep, so might as well slip in one more answer. Is it the Wind Waker? The wind waker will help in speed with wind and the Ballad of Gales.

Also, if this is correct, then you will either have to make another riddle or give it to someone else. I'm going to bed now XD

That's not it either. It's not a musical instrument. I'll give you that.

Hmm... pick up speed... the Seed Satchel, perhaps it is! After all, it lets you pick up Pegasus Seeds which boost your speed.

No it's not the Seed Satchel. No one is even close to what I am thinking of right now. Good try though.

Is it the magic beans? They are completely optional, but planting them throughout Hyrule in Ocarina of Time will create shortcuts that speed you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom