• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

The Big Poe ("Phantom Guide" as he is called by one of the Gerudos) that guides you across the Haunted Wastelands in Ocarina of Time. Don't think he has a name...he's not really an enemy though (he's even called "friendly" in the game).

Last edited:
I'm going to go with Moas considering you mentioned Valley of Death...
Yes. That is the answer.

To those who want to know:
Moas are from AoL. They are invisible to you unless you get the cross in the Hidden Palace. It is almost impossible to get through the Valley of Death without the cross. The Valley of Death is where you will find the most Invisible Moas.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Awww. I just played that game too. And FYI, only the blue ones are invisible until you get the cross. all the others are visible.

Awww. I just played that game too. And FYI, only the blue ones are invisible until you get the cross. all the others are visible.
Actually, some blue ones aren't invisible. But the words "valley of death" were an extra hint to the riddle. If you knew that the Valley of Death is in AoL, and that the Moa is the only thing in the game that can be invisible, then the riddle could have been very easy.

Durion gets to post the next riddle.

Obviously no ones making a new one, so here i go!

I fly aimlessly, giving you random advice you most likely do not need. what am i?

SUBJECT:MM
Just because someone hasn't replied with another riddle in only a couple hours does not give you the right to post a riddle. If Durion doesn't post a riddle in say, two days, then I'll have to write another riddle.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
tecknically, but im not sure that 20 minuets still applies, but in the rules it does say that after that time period, the person who posted last riddle goes again, not a new person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom