• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Four posts in a row, and yet no one has guessed in over a month? Again, I'm not changing the answer. Google it if you have to. I'm still upholding the Five Guesses Before a Hint rule.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I'll give you the company that made it, and a bit of the history that applies to this game: Square Holdings. Back before the merge with Enix Co, back when they first started making games, they were making RPGs. In Japan, they were relatively popular, but outside, they failed miserably, and Square started to go under. Finally, in a last-ditch effort, they created this game, which proved to be wildly popular overseas, and it spawned the series that has played host to some of the most recognizable characters in video game history.

What's another word for "last?" And what genre of games does Square make?

The hint is the name of the series. This cameo appears somewhere in any of the 14 main games of the Final Fantasy series. Which game and where in the game, and what object in question is it?

Bonus Question: Who was the guy it originally belonged to in the North American release?

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Hm, Why is he here... I was right about the stones... The tombstones with "Here lies Link" in Elfheim?

Correct. The original occupant in the North American release was Erdrick from Dragon Quest, product of Enix Co., which is hilariou if you realize that they merged with the company that owned their little "dead hero."

Sorry for doing this so late but I wasn't here between the years. Will be here more often again now. Holidays;)

Item

One Character in this game could have worn it, but didn't.
Another Character has lost it and you have to look for it but perhaps you did not look for it but for another thing (obvious reason below).

The game was changed...

I guess this one isn't too hard.

I'll give hints every day until someone starts guessing again!

The character who could have worn one of these but doesn't is an animal.

Still no guesses?

...so here's the next clue:
The character who has lost the pice of cloth seems to be like a fairytale figure and you have to get another item to even get to this character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom