• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles!!

S

SS Link

I do know there is one, but it is defanitly inactive! So, I am going to restart, with a new fresh riddle. Now, these rules are from ZU, and I got premission from Electirc Goose to start it on here, since he started it on there. Most of it is his rules, and I added a few of my own:

If people aren't doing well, be prepared to give good hints.
Keep checking on the thread when it's your turn to see if someone has the answer right.
You can guess two or three answers at a time, but don't do too much guessing because that's just cheap.
You may leave a game or not, it's up too you.
After 5 wrong guesses, tell the game if you have not.
Also, you may look up characters, bosses, or enemies of any kind of the riddle stumps you

Have fun with this!

Anyways, here's my riddle to start things off:

Come for the clue
After the first key, come for a special item you need
For advice, I am here
Returning, is after he is defeated

I am not going to say the game, cause if I did, it'd give it away! So, good luck!! (I usually do easy riddles)

And, I forgot to mention, the first one to figure it out, gets to make the next riddle! And, if you don't want to do it, leave it open for another person, and if you did a riddle, a person got it right, then he/she makes another riddle and you get it right, you have to let another person got.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SS Link

No, but man I just looked at that, and it is kinda close, but specifaclly look at these to lines:

After the first key, come for a special item you need
Returning, is after he is defeated.

Noticed I underlined "he", since that is something you need to look for...

I feel like you're talking about the elder goron in the mines. TP, I'm pretty sure you open his door with the first key and you get um... what was it? dang, I need to replay some games xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom