• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Restaurant

I got to thinking what a zelda restaurant would sell and who would work there.
I thought this was a neat idea and hopefully someone will reply to this.

I think it should sell lon lon milk for starters! :):):)

Why would something as cool as that happen in America. There's probably a ton of those in Japan, along with Gold Nunchuk's and several other great things.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
The workers would be Fairies and Gorons. They would sell any edible/drinkable material you can find in the Zelda franchise. This is a very brief explanation because I'm running on a tight schedule. =/

lithanium

has eaten a boulder!
lon lon milk, chateu romani, etc.
like like's would be the only ones who eat there- they'd eat the waiter's and waitresses!
and leave a tip.
where does those red rupees come from anyway?

I was thinking they could have those clam enemies there too. And Chu Jelly to put on breakfast cuccoo eggs with (what would make the toast?) toast.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
They would have Fried and Baked Cucoo, Ham imported from Outset island, and Hylian Loach. To drink would be Chateau Romani, Lon Lon Milk and Red Potion. Also It has to have this music

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I can see the Gorons in there roasting up some delicious rocks and trying to sell them XD

Perhaps Volvagia would be the chef? Just one fiery breath from him and everythings cooked!

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
ordon pumpkin pie, lumpy pumpkin soup, grandmas special soup, ordon goat cheese, and the yetis soup lol.. my gaw that would be so awesome!!! I could proly make a whole menu! ... in fact i'm going to do that right now!! lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom