• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Reimagined/remake Project

Hello guys!

My brother and me are making a project about reimagining Zelda rooms from older games. Is not all about the graphic fidelity but about the concept, for this all the 3D assets are done from scratch to match the desired design and concept. (We don't have any super powerful computer so we work on the concept as possible, and what we can in the graphic power).

The goal is to make them as we imagine the first time we get there and sometimes to take the concept and shake it up a little to get something more.

There are some finished and almost finished projects:

Forest's Temple:
Forest Temple VIDEO

wVSXkqu.png

weaiPez.png

Shadow's Temple
I tried to capture a lonely and abandoned atmosphere (fill with dust that has no way out of the room). Only the rays form the sun iluminate the room from above. The entrance have sheikah's symbols and some stars and constellations as in BOTW's sheikah's technology. Maybe is hard to see but there is also a Bongo-bongo's tribal symbol in the part below of the door's laterals that is just under a sheikah's symbols of a door and flames to open it.

There are also some Shadow's Temple symbols at some places.

WMdwJwc.png

ftA1dSm.png

8jWg8Sw.png

Kakariko's Graveyard
This is a more BOTW's graveyard style. The entrance for example closely resembles the Hateno's entrance. The royal tomb has many silent's princess growing around and a more royal design. The columns' footers has some hidden sheikah's symbol as the sheikahs are always proctecting the royal family.

byO9NXy.png

HlsT6UA.png

ipi1401.png

There are some that are work in progress but the concepts are made. like the Lake Hylia:

Lake Hylia (Work In Progress)
This one is made as if half was made by the hylians and the other half by the zoras but was severely damage on the recent civil war as is the farest place from the kingdom castle.

The zora's half is made as if the architecture from BOTW was implemented but with more rudimentary materials.

fwaQm2K.png

3sFVcIv.png

I really wanna know your opinions. We are also totally open to new ideas and advice. Also some suggestion of places or games to reconceptualized.
Thanks you for your time. When each project is finished will be uploaded to youtube to be seen in full movement.

PD. There is a Pokemon XY's one but for the time they would be more zelda focused.
Radiant Chamber VIDEO

This is a total reimagination of the Radiant Chamber and Throne room from the Pokemon XY's league.

0CTaNIP.png

20cgXP3.png

Last edited:
This is the video of the Kakariko graveyard and the Shadow Temple entrance. It's completely reimagined, there are comments in the video of the core ideas I have for the place.

There is a Link's animation near the end of the video. It's made with the model made by Christoph Schoch (https://twitter.com/artstoff)

Tell me what you think of this project, your comments would help me to improve on the next ones (there is more to come).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom