• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Racing

A NintenKart is more plauseable. To have a racing game purely for Zelda just wouldn't work.

I think it is a bad idea, to be 100% honest. It will put a bad light on The Legend of Zelda series.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I have one word. No. This I think would ruin the series. Zelda fits perfectly into Smash Bros but not into a racing game. Honestly I don't like the idea.

Nah... Zelda is way too medieval to get "karted". It could be cool, but it would most likely fail badly. But if Link got a guest appearance or Zelda cources on MarioKart, would be cooler.

It's a bad idea and it dosnt fit with the series. You can do it with Mario but not with Zelda.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I... don't like it.

Sorry. While the concept works well with casual games like Mario, I don't think Zelda is fit for this. It would be interesting to have more Zelda spin-offs, but I don't think a kart racing game is a good idea.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I wouldn't like that. Personally, I barely accept having Link in Super Smash Bros, or Soul Caliber 2. The Zelda characters need to be reserved for Zelda games. Let the Mario characters make all those types of spin off games.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Yeah I agree with Heroine of Time, it doesn't really work for Zelda.
We already have Mario Kart, a Nintendo Kart would be exactly the same besides the characters and tracks.

A mini spinoff like that would ruin the series name, and it just wouldnt work with the themes of zelda

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I really don't think there's enough main Zelda characters for them to make one, which is why I believe they haven't. Now like what other people have said a NintendoKart will definitely make more sense seeing as how it worked for Super Smash Brothers. But again, I really don't see them doing this, since most people would probably just use Mario characters anyways.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
Nintendo Kart would be awsome! It would be the racing version of Super Smash Brothers! Im sure it would bring some unique features to the Nintendo Karting games which are starting to get really repetitive now

H

HyperKnux

It just wouldnt feel right playing as link in a modern kart. I think he should stick to animals and boats and trains...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom