• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda : Prophet of Light

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Anemos's Commentary

Well, I suppose that it's now time to take bets. I bet five dollars Monopoly Money that the title will indeed be Prophet of Light:

monopoly_money_5.jpg

Sorry, TLA. Your attempt at being funny will not cause chaos.

Nice try.

As for the name, it sounds plausible. I mean, think about it:

It sounds like it would work and light has been a common thing in the series (Temple of Light ring a bell?).

And above all, Nintendo just confirmed it!

Just kidding!

T

The Light Arrow

Less of an attempt at humor than an attempt to not be horribly uninteresting. :P

In any case, it could be the mods at ZI messing with people. I wouldn't put it past them, but I don't think that's the case.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Well, it looks like there are a few different titles going around, claiming to be the correct one. I'll wait until E3 to see what it is - I mean, it's less than 2 weeks away now. We've waited a year so far, what's 2 weeks. haha

But while this title does have that Zelda feel to it, it just doesn't have that Zelda Oompf. Then again, most Titles start off that way with me, before they grow to my liking.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
Nothing certain though, so Im not going to get all used to this name and it turns out to be The Hero's Grave or something

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
It doesn't sound like something Miyamoto would go for... I dunno it just sounds so cheesy, when has a prophet ever been in a Zelda game? as far as i knew there were only sages... Zelda Informer shouldn't make up rumors, they aren't very good at it.

Last edited:
L

LiveActionLink

It doesn't sound like something Miyamoto would go for... I dunno it just sounds so cheesy, when has a prophet ever been in a Zelda game? as far as i knew there were only sages... Zelda Chronicles shouldn't make up rumors, they aren't very good at it.

It was Zelda Informer *cough* ahem that brought it to everyone's attention. Rumors are f'n great!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Light Arrow

It doesn't sound like something Miyamoto would go for... I dunno it just sounds so cheesy, when has a prophet ever been in a Zelda game? as far as i knew there were only sages... Zelda Informer shouldn't make up rumors, they aren't very good at it.
Well, Zelda was a prophet of sorts, with all the prophesying and whatnot. I can't remember if she is ever refered to it in-game, though.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
@liveactionlink u seem mad... maybe u should chill out?
@the light arrow, i think your refering to OoT she says she's been having dreams and visions. Zelda is a sage in that game, not a prophet.

Anemos

Master of Chaos
@liveactionlink u seem mad... maybe u should chill out?
@the light arrow, i think your refering to OoT she says she's been having dreams and visions. Zelda is a sage in that game, not a prophet.

Firstly, liveactionlink has been exposed to ZI. They are lawless over there, the only order being from the "my word is law" philosophy of Nathan. It takes a few days to adjust from that kind of place.

Secondly, a prophet is someone who predicts things. So, Zelda could be considered a "prophet".

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, it sounds Midevilly, but I can't say anything, really. We need to know more stuff about the game. The art work leans me towards stuff like "Fairy's rejoice" or "Keeper of Souls", but those are stupid.

Link1432

Most Uncreatively Named
I don't think it seems all that Zelda-ish to me, but then again, I had the same doubts about Spirit Tracks (the first time I watched the trailer, I heard the train whistle and I was like "Oh, you've got to be kidding me...")

But anyways, until I see an official source as to where this came from, I'm not really believing it's the actual title. Again, it's just not all that Zelda-ish.

Come on guys, we're talking about zelda names. Remember Twilight Princess? That sounded ******** when everyone first heard it and everyone hearing it as a rumour would have thought it was bullshiz,Prophet of Light sounds pretty sweet if it were legit, but I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom