• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Predictions for 2012

Let's pretend we're a fortune teller, from any game of your choosing. Let's look into the crystal ball and predict what will happen this year in terms of Zelda news. Here are my predictions:

-The Oracle games will be announced/released for 3DS Virtual Console
-The identity of Zelda for 3DS will be revealed
-A poster/some info on Zelda for Wii U
-If the Gamecube Zelda games will appear for the Wii U virtual console (if that even gets revealed)
-Skyward Sword Manga getting US release before Christmas
-News for Operation Moonfall's success on Majora's Mask 3D

What do you predict?

Definitely. The Oracle games may go live on E3 day as was true with Link's Awakening in 2012. But I disagree about Zelda 3DS being revealed. An dew trailer will be shown but if Nintendo follows tradition, this new handheld Zelda will be announced even earlier at GDC 2012. With the recent Four Swords Anniversary Eiditon, there may be talk of a remake of Four Swords Adventures for Wii U or on all new multiplayer Zelda... It would well for the controller. As for a usual Zelda Wii U game, I'm expecting like you just a promotional poster or at best a few second teaser.

interesting. I really hope they decide to put gamecube games on virtual console. If they aren't going to let us play gamecube games anymore, I would think that the best choice. I doubt they wouldn't announce the virtual console for wiiU. I would love to see the gamecube zelda games aswell as the mario! operation moonfall is really iffy at ths point I think, alot of people support it but its become quiet, it really depends on how nintendo feels. I am hoping for the oracle games! some of the few zelda games I havent had the pleasure of truly playing, that would be great. Hopefully they will announce something new to do with zelda and super smash bros. :)

interesting. I really hope they decide to put gamecube games on virtual console. If they aren't going to let us play gamecube games anymore, I would think that the best choice. I doubt they wouldn't announce the virtual console for wiiU. I would love to see the gamecube zelda games aswell as the mario! operation moonfall is really iffy at ths point I think, alot of people support it but its become quiet, it really depends on how nintendo feels. I am hoping for the oracle games! some of the few zelda games I havent had the pleasure of truly playing, that would be great. Hopefully they will announce something new to do with zelda and super smash bros. :)

Indeed. There is no reason to believe Gamecube games will not be on Wii U Virtual Console. Nintendo tends not to include only the generation right before for download due to its physical media being compatible with the new hardware. Using the logic, Gamecube game should be available since Wii physical media will be compatible with Wii U.

Let's see. It'd be nice for all the portable Zelda games to be available to everyone on the e-shop.
We could at least get a tentative title for Zelda 3DS.

Non-zelda related, but... I hope we get more news about what we'll be able to do with the WiiU, and I am seriously hoping Fire Emblem 3DS comes to America. *crosses fingers*

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The Oracle games will be announced/released for 3DS Virtual Console

Maybe.

-The identity of Zelda for 3DS will be revealed

Probably not. I say at E3 2013.

-A poster/some info on Zelda for Wii U

No. Maybe E3 2014 if we're lucky.

-If the Gamecube Zelda games will appear for the Wii U virtual console (if that even gets revealed)

Maybe.

-Skyward Sword Manga getting US release before Christmas

Maybe.

-News for Operation Moonfall's success on Majora's Mask 3D

Probably not. I don't expect any kind of news on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom