• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Piano Covers!

Alex

~TLoZ Veteran~
Hey guys, i've started lately with making Piano Covers on YouTube and mostly i've done Zelda songs so far, feel free to check some i've done so far :)

Ocarina of Time Opening Theme: Ocarina of Time Opening Theme Piano Cover! - YouTube

Grandma's Theme (TWW): Wind Waker Grandma's Theme Piano - YouTube

Song of Healing (MM): Song of Healing played on Piano - YouTube

Midna's Lament (TP): TLoZ Twilight Princess Midna's Lament Piano - YouTube

Feel free to Subscribe, like, and comment, it would be highly appreciated with you're feed-back.

Thank's for reading and stay tuned for future Covers!:)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
They're excellent! You have no idea who extremely impressed I am with anyone who can learn a song by ear. I've tried to do that, but I can only get the melody; it's impossible for me to figure out the left hand. So great job! You're a brilliant piano player!

However, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to offer some constructive criticism. Most of all: don't rush! Someone commented that on you Ocarina of Time video, and I agree completely. Both that and Midna's Lament had some issues with timing. You've played mostly slow songs so far, so take advantage of that and play them slowly and expressively, so that you don't have to struggle so much to hit the notes. ^^

Other than a few wrong notes here and there, though, I honestly enjoyed listening to that. My favorite was Grandma's Theme, I think. I hope you continue making future covers. Can I request that you do Farore's Courage, Nayru's Wisdom, or Din's Power next? I've really wanted to learn those songs, but there isn't sheet music anywhere (except Farore's Courage, but whatever), and and no one's played it yet. I'd love to hear how you interpret it. ;)

Alex

~TLoZ Veteran~
They're excellent! You have no idea who extremely impressed I am with anyone who can learn a song by ear. I've tried to do that, but I can only get the melody; it's impossible for me to figure out the left hand. So great job! You're a brilliant piano player!

However, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to offer some constructive criticism. Most of all: don't rush! Someone commented that on you Ocarina of Time video, and I agree completely. Both that and Midna's Lament had some issues with timing. You've played mostly slow songs so far, so take advantage of that and play them slowly and expressively, so that you don't have to struggle so much to hit the notes. ^^

Other than a few wrong notes here and there, though, I honestly enjoyed listening to that. My favorite was Grandma's Theme, I think. I hope you continue making future covers. Can I request that you do Farore's Courage, Nayru's Wisdom, or Din's Power next? I've really wanted to learn those songs, but there isn't sheet music anywhere (except Farore's Courage, but whatever), and and no one's played it yet. I'd love to hear how you interpret it. ;)

Sure! I'll take you're challange! I'll try to do it sometime this week and i'll uppdate you guys!

Also, thanks a lot for the critizm, and yeah i kind of failed a few notes, especially at the end on Midna's lament. The problem is that i learned them pretty recently and i was to Quick and excited so i should have uploaded it a bit later after i've trained more. :p

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I lisen to ear when i learn songs.(:

You're pretty good. I also play the piano, as well as the violin and ocarina. But I can also read sheet music notes. How long have you been playing? I would upload videos of my piano performances, but my mic. is messed up and everything is garbled. Really. Middle C would sound like the lowers A, B, C, the highest note available, and at least 20 in between. I might get a new one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom