• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Pets

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I'd have Kaepora Gaebora and let him perch on the eave above my front door .. whenever any door to door salesmen or other unwanted visitors come around he can mindlessly talk to them and drive them nuts to the point that they leave.

He could also be a convenient mode of transportation whenever I want to go somewhere.

Din Akera

Sniper
lol. This is fun thread.

Well, I have always been a fan of Poes. I think if I could have one of the Poes from TP and have it be loyal to me, I'd love to have one as a pet. On that note, if you could have them in 'good' form rather than evil, i would definitely vote to have Volvagia. Who doesn't want a flying subterranian lava-dragon that breathes fire as a pet?

But If you have to get them as is, evil or good and all. Then I would want a fairy. My own little white or red fairy. I think it would be great!

octorok74

TETTAC
I get a cucco, because they are just so fluffy plus it would be my portable security system. Then I would have three octoroks mainly because octoroks are just plain awesome. And lastly I would get a forest Picori, so that cleaning my house would be easier since they can get in really tight spaces.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i would get volvagia morpha and all the other bosses of 3d(except the people bosses like twinrova)and i would disguise them like blue chu chus and when someone hated me i would rip volvagia out of his suit and scare the person so hard they will wet there pants!XD and if that doesnt scare the person ill rip the others out and if that doesnt work i will get my pets to attack the person and if that still doesnt work and the person appears to be evil i will get volvagia to eat the evil person!

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I'd want a Pol's Voice. They can be cute fluffy little bunnies when you want them to be and then someone bothers you- BAM. :D
He'd be a great bodyguard and companion.

Jedizora

:right:
i would take navi as a pet, for I would be the only one that wants her, and she alwos link to Z target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom