• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Pets

I'd want a green chu chu. They remind me of those wobbly punching bag things that look like people.... I dunno what they're called. But I love their boggly eyes and stupid expressions X>

Even more than that, I'd really want a Pol's Voice. They're soooo cute! They're bunny-like, and I really love bunnies.
Okay, to start, 100% agreed on the Chu Chus. They're just so unbelievably cute, odd, and perfect. That is totally what I'd pick and I love you for agreeing with me. :)

As for Pols Voice. One note: http://www.bogleech.com/images/pols3.jpg

Since we're using the Wiki now....

MUFFIN!

Isn't he the most adorable thing you've ever seen? Give Momma a kiss!
Win. Just... win. :xd:

Apple

Crazy Cookie
I would probably get a cucco (but keep it in a cage, in case anything happened and it got mad) and a baby deku scrub. Deku are adorable, and raising a baby one would be so cute!

I don't know. Does being sixteen still qualify as being a kid in the world of Zelda? If it does I would get a Picori. They're just so adorable. I would have to get a Town Picori, though, because I think they look better than the other ones. I would shrink down to its size and fuse kinstones with it for good luck :3

I would probably get a cucco (but keep it in a cage, in case anything happened and it got mad) and a baby deku scrub. Deku are adorable, and raising a baby one would be so cute!
You stole my animal! but I would probably eat mine so its best I not have one :/

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I would have a little deku scrub that sits on my shoulder and then a deku baba that I can summon when ever I want. Feel the wrath!!!...:xd:

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I just played some of Link's Awakening for the first time and I must say - even though I know it's borrowed from the Mario series - a chain chomp is the best pet ever. And it would still terrorize the mailman. So I think I'm going to have to change my answer. Bow-wow for the win!

P

Phantom Ganon

Hell I'd want Ricky the raping Kangaroo. This dude with a loaded punch would kill any enemy in the game in a single hit. I would use it on people. Nuisances really.

I think princess Ruto would be pretty cool but she would be an equal rather than a pet. Actually, it would be pretty awesome to have most of the sages.

Pen

The game is on!
I actually have a:
plant called Kalle Demos
fish called Gyorg
snake called Rope
bird called Kargoroc
spider called Ghoma
horse called Epona
AND A DRAGON CALLED VOLVAGIA!!
:triforce:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I got to pick a Zora as a "pet". Just imagine what things yu can "sea" from under the sea!:D

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I would also do a Zora, specifically for the same reasons. I really just like zoras, and I might also have a ton of dekus lined up on the roof of my house with deku flowers so that when there's someone that's trying to break into my house or something, they can hop in and bomb the robber or robbers with deku nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom