• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Parody

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Well, me and Linknerd09 were talking about pardoy stuff. And we came up with some Zelda ones. Like McHylians for McDonalds. Or HylianStop for GameStop. Or even TinglesR'Us for ToysR'Us. So what can you come up with? Please make sure it relates to Zelda and that most people know what you are talking about. :) Have fun!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Coca-Cola=Hylian-Cola
Dr.Pepper=Dr.Goron
Umm, I can't think of some right now. But when I think of some, I'll post them.

Last edited:
There could be, like, an amusment park,"Deku Point", as in Cedar Point. And it could a Goron Mine Ride, Ganon's Tower of Terror, one of those trains that travel around the park (Spirit Train)... and other... stuffs. Of course, Salvatore would be running his minigames, too. :P

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hylian Doritos, Dekushey's, Goreos, Zora Sprite, and ZantLord. The last part is parody to Gaylord. Probably everyone knows if not, I'll tell you about it.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The Zelda Store for The Dollar Store, Kakariko-Mart for Wal-Mart, iLink for iCarly, and Ganondorious for Victorious, M-mart for K-mart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom